Request for Dua

msameer

Dear Bros and Sisters...

I kindly request all brothers and sisters on this website to pray for me so that I can be regular in my Salaah.

Thanks

brother4ever

Dear Bros and Sisters...

I kindly request all brothers and sisters on this website to pray for me so that I can be regular in my Salaah.

Thanks

:salam2:
Brother Sameer
I will prey that ALLAH will give u tofique to perform namz 5 times a day & remember me in ur dua.by the way sameer where u was born.
ALLAH HAFIZ

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Once i used to take lightly my task to the 5 obligatory prayers giving tonnes of excuses for not doing it....but since i was shown the path i would try my best with the help of Allah swt to do the 5 obligatory prayers altho the hardest for me to do is the tahajjud...If i missed my tahajjud i scolded myself for letting shaytan convinced me to take another 10 mins more of sleep after the alarm sounded ,,:salah: :tti_sister: cried and begged Allah to forgives this old weakling slave of his during the fajr prayer..I think we have be strong n fight our nafs and laziness then only Allah will make it easy for us.I know its easy said then done for im one of those type,, May Allah swt forgives me and keep us all in his straight path..Ameen Ya Rabbal alameen

:wasalam: :hijabi:

proud muslim

Assalamu alaikum bro,

May Allah guide u to the true path and bless u and help u to be a better muslim and find happiness and joy in salaat ..ameen

Assalamu alaikum