Request to have additional sections

Abu Juwairiya

Assalammu Alaikum

I want to request the following sections be included in TTI-

1. Islamic History

2. Miscellaneous (where some topics that don't fit into any of the existing forums can be placed)

3. E-Books Section (where we can post or see E-books and other attachments instead of being forced to look for them)

4. Islamic Lectures (where we can post or see audio or visual lectures/seminars et al)

5. Classical Literature (where we can see or post works by the earlier Mufassireen of yesteryear, especially that is relevant to the modern era)

6. Dawah Section (where tips and suggestions can be made on how to approach Non Muslims)

7. Scholars Section (Where scholars [NOT Government scholars] give new and regular weekly and monthly guidelines and fatawas telling us about Islam in our daily lives and how to improve as Muslims realistically and not with general and abstract principles)

8. Research Section (Where forum users are invited to post articles they have written themselves)

9. Country/City Profile Section (Where forum users are invited to describe Muslim areas of the globe, either as holiday destinations, for Hijrah, as historical places or otherwise)

10. Non Muslim Politics Section (This is highly controversial I realise that, however if it can be written, presented and disseminated by Muslims, it can be actually beneficial)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

I am second-guessing the site admins here, but I think they will want to see a lot of content being shared by many participants to warrant new sections.

One problem with making more sections is that they become complicated - where to put an e-book on Dawah, for example. I think every member here could set up the sections how they think best, and every way would be different.

There are some good topics for groups in the main site, ma shaa Allah

wa sallam