results

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2: :girl3: :girl3: !!!!!!!!!
....i'll explain myself......................!!!!!!!!
today, my teacher just told me that a was ONE mark away from getting an A in law!!!!! now i just got that horrible feeling!

alhamdoulilah, 2 months later, i am fine, no worries anyone :)
SisterL.
Sasssalam caleikum a tous

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:
Anyone want to share their results???

:girl3: :girl3: i'm really upset now!!!!!!!!!
....i'll explain myself......................!!!!!!!!
today, my teacher just told me that a was ONE mark away from getting an A in law!!!!! now i just got that horrible feeling! grrrrrrrr

SisterL.
Sasssalam caleikum a tous

why do the teacher have to say it is 1 mark away.....???? thats very sad to hear
kun fayakun....:SMILY335:

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
When i was a student -since a long time- I was very sensitive to degrees , i would not sleep for some nights if i make silly mistakes in exams ....but now after a long time i feel it was silly to care very much for a degree or two .....The most important thing is how much knoweldge i still have in my mind. So my advice to you try to enjoy learning , and try to unerstand your lessons ...but don`t care much about degrees.

With prayers that you have A`s all the time. :tti_sister:

samiha

---------
Staff member

thanks for your kind words sister; but this thread was made abt 2 months ago, and now, i don't really 'care much' any more, don't know if its good or not

:wasalam:

lol, maybe you dont' worry, but to say you don't care sis? i don't think that would be entirely factual would it? I mean we all care about our futures, and education downright plays a big part.

But yes, don't worry. Qadr was written down waaay back, there's no point going crazy over something that you have no power over. What will happen, will happen.

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
I think it is good to forget sad things:( ....forgeting sometimes is a mercy from Allah swt...If we remember all the negetive spots in our life and recall them in our hearts then our hearts may blow ......On the contrary recalling positive :biggrin: moments is a blessing .And i think It is always very helpful to say :astag: .

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

well, how do you explain this then:

i was supposed to start revising 2 weeks ago, and i still havn't opened a book, i can't be bothered, i really have to sort myself out, only 3 weeks till the first exam!!!!!!!

and yep, i don't worry, i think that's rather good, no unnecesSARY STRESS alhamdoulilah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Hey chill libin!

same boat as u....and u dont do chemistry so u cant be worst off than me!

its easier to just pretend theyre not going to happen isnt it?

but maybe u need something to motivate u....is there anything that would make u work right now?

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu young brothers and sisters
just to tell you, I stopped caring about what mark I get so many years. I just give the best shot I can, rest is upto Allah. Whatever I get its by HIS wish. Thats the power we have in Eeman. Because we might think getting a good mark will help us make intelligent in front of others or help get a good job or get into a good University. But what we forget that its Allah who is provider, sustainer and cherisher of everything. We just need to do our things to best level we can, and leave everything to Allah.
Insha Allah success in this dunya and the akhirah is with us.
wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
btw only Physical Chemistry is good with me. I was never good with Organic and Inorganic chemistry although enjoyed studying it. Memorising so much is not my cup of tea. Using maths and physics to solve problems, I love it.
wa/salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
btw only Physical Chemistry is good with me. I was never good with Organic and Inorganic chemistry although enjoyed studying it. Memorising so much is not my cup of tea. Using maths and physics to solve problems, I love it.
wa/salam

Me too...I am a maths and physics freak...i love solving problems...Chemistry was a subject i like but usually never get grade A until uni

It is very sad to see people do not care much abt education.......Remember With good education, u have good job, with good job => good money=> u can start donating to the mosque, to the orphanage....

As more n more people are converting , we need money to build mosque....

We as muslims should try our best to achieve success in both worlds, im disgusted by some people narrow mindedness...
think far and start opening ur book coz u r going to regret..And dont come crying....u have urself to blame, n if u hv sleepless nights , u deserve it..

One more thing, dont u people have younger bros and sis at home, u should show them some good examples.. So it is not just about u...wouldnt it be great if u could see ur parents n siblings n some of us here smiling if u get good result..

I agree with sister samiha...i dont know how old she is , but her advice is good, certainly showed her mature-thinking. Alhamdulilah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam2:

Me too...I am a maths and physics freak...i love solving problems...Chemistry was a subject i like but usually never get grade A until uni

lol, i have 82 organic reactions/mecanisms to learn.

It is very sad to see people do not care much abt education.......Remember With good education, u have good job, with good job => good money=> u can start donating to the mosque, to the orphanage....

i think we care, like sis samiha said.

think far and start opening ur book coz u r going to regret..And dont come crying....u have urself to blame, n if u hv sleepless nights , u deserve it..

brutally honest, thanks!

One more thing, dont u people have younger bros and sis at home, u should show them some good examples.. So it is not just about u...wouldnt it be great if u could see ur parents n siblings n some of us here smiling if u get good result..

sure thing! :SMILY231:

wow uve got me motivated..........im off to college right now!!! (literally :D)

wasalam :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
wow uve got me motivated..........im off to college right now!!! (literally :D)

wasalam :)

I hope u succeed.....I didnt do well for A levels infact i fumble...a lot but still get into a good University...( i dont know how...)..

Like for me , it is no turning back...

As u can see , i usually gets excited when someone talks about education...

come back if u need more motivation...

Just do what u do best...s.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Well being the youngest and the last one going through education, i am already motivated to succeed, as it is the mind set is, i want to try and do better than everyone else. Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Asalamu Alykum,

Well being the youngest and the last one going through education, i am already motivated to succeed, as it is the mind set is, i want to try and do better than everyone else. Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

InshAllah , i like ur determination...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah, although it wasnt always like this. There were times when i thought i may not make it at all and be the one who messed up. But Inshallah that wont happen. Alhamdulilah only Allah (S.W.T) could make this possible.

Alhamdulilah!

Wasalam

InshAllah , i like ur determination...