Reverts to Islam (meaning any one for that matter)

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
I want to address something to all Muslims as well as those thinking of taking the next step who do not yet claim to be Muslim(Submitter of Allah).

We are all brothers and sisters. Not direct biologicaly but, we all came from Adam and Eve. Therefore rascism is complete humiliation of the human race if we choose to beleive in this ironicaly stupid ideology. So if we are all son of Adam, then there is no true enemy among us. Our only ture enemy is Shaytan and his unseen workers. Therefore patience is of a virtue. We need to tolerate our brothers and sisters who have not seen the light, though they may threaten us with the inevitable, they will never be victorious.

If a man wants to kill me for my beleif, what has he achieved? Nothing! The only one who has achieved is Shaytan in leading my brother astray for killing me (his brother). This is unclear to the persecuters, they persecute with no concept of the big picture, but more because of a suggestion from the unseen Shaytan.

If we are lead into temptation and retaliate then our blind brothers and sisters will claim more refuge in shaytans suggestions. Islam is about good character, and fear for only the creator of all.

Therefore we need to understand that as Muslims we will be persecuted, We will be teased, we will be humiliated, but we will be victorious. If we become political pawns than we are no longer muslim.

Tit for tat is not the game of the creator. The creator is just. Therefore if someone wants to kill you because your muslim, why shall you try to kill him first? We know we will both taste death, and if I go before you what makes you think your life will be better? Muslims need to not fear the inevitable! Nor fear our blind brothers and sisters, nor fear Shaytan, but fear the wrath of God.

I want to reasure those seaking about islam do not get misconceived by the media, nor those vicious fanatics who just want an excuse to throw fatwas about as they are tearing up the unity of man kind. Allah SWT did not make human beleivers and disbeleivers. He made man.

Muslims and people in general should learn not to be haisty. Inshallah more brothers and sisters will see the light. Trying to force the beleif of Islam on a person is a hummiliation on yourself. As you do not know what runs through there soul. Islam is a choice a man or woman has to make! The Shahadah comes from the heart, not the tongue. Therefore what comes out there mouth can be the opposite of there soul.

Lets make it easy for people to see the light. Lets show our good character. Lets show our grace and peaceful nature. Lets show our lack of fear for the persecuters, lets show our humble toleration for the metaphoricaly blind.

Lets be Muslim. Alhumdillah

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:jazaak: for good advice. May Allah SWT help us to stay in the straight path and strong in tawheed n aqeedah.Ameen Ya Rabba alamein
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Subhanallah!
Brother you have raised very beautiful yet delicate points which can be missed by many muslims sometimes. I am one of those who tries too hard sometimes to impose the beilef of Islam on non-muslims, but after reading your article, I realised my mistake.
Beauty should not be imposed, but exposed (in practice), it will certainly be admired by the onlookers.
Thank you once again and jazakallah khair
Wassalam