Sisters Righteous Woman is Better than Hoor al ‘Ayn

السؤال: طيب بارك الله فيكم هذا السائل أحمد صالح يقول هل المرأة الصالحة في الدنيا تكون من الحور العين في الآخرة أرجو منكم الإفادة؟ الجواب
الشيخ: المرأة الصالحة في الدنيا يعني الزوجة تكون خيراً من الحور العين في الآخرة وأطيب وأرغب لزوجها فإن النبي صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم أخبر أن أول زمرة تدخل الجنة على مثل صورة القمر ليلة البدر.
Question: Will the righteous woman of the Dunya (worldly life) be from the Hoor Al-’Ayn (virgin women of Jannah) in the next life?

Answer: The righteous woman in the Dunya, meaning the wife, will be better, better smelling, and more desirable to her husband than the Hoor Al-’Ayn in the Aakhira (next life). Indeed the Prophet ﷺ informed us that the first group to enter Jannah will be like a shining like a full moon.
[Sheikh ibn al ‘Uthaymeen; Nur ‘ala al Darb]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

I have always wanted that the woman I marry in this life, continue to be my soul mate in the next. There are things that are much more "beautiful" in a spouse than simply the physical. Also, and this is just my own personal opinion and feelings, simply being given a wife in paradise, no matter how pretty, is not the same as when she also chooses you.

So yes, I look for my "hoor al ayn" in this world! Jazakillahu khayran for sharing.

wasalamu alaykum