RIGUARDO ALL’INTERVENTO MILITARE SAUDITA NELLO YEMEN

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Domanda: Assalamu ‘aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakâtuh. Stimato studioso, che Allah la ricompensi con il bene, desideriamo una risposta schiacciante per chi afferma che la mobilitazione della terra del Tawhîd, che Allah la protegga con la Sunnah, ed il suo allarme per i nostri fratelli di Ahl us-Sunnah nello Yemen siano stati in realtà escogitati ed assistiti da nazioni occidentali, e che a capo vi si trovino gli Stati Uniti! La loro prova è [la recriminazione] che sarebbe stato meglio che gli Stati Arabi – condotti dall’Arabia Saudita – si fossero mobilitati per il conflitto palestinese, perché Ahl us-Sunnah sa che i capi della Fratellanza Islamica stanno aiutando a “vendere” la Palestina.

Continua a leggere ... >>

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
8_30.png

And when the disbelievers plotted against you to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out ; they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners.
Holy Qur'an Surah Al_'Anfal (the spoils of war) :8:30

~Wa'alaikumussalam,
we are very saddened that this major chaos happened like kind of link, from one Arab country to another , all started with the invaded war in Iraq created by the Americans, we as family in Islam would like to see that peace will regain back fully in all of the Islamic states,
besides the loss of numerous unaccountable life of innocent Muslims, properties, beautiful country, culture and buildings, histories and artefacts goes along destroyed altogether bringing down, collapse and handicapped these country :(
Personally, I would like to call all Muslims all over the world to join hands in offer lots of du'a that the Almighty Allah swt will help and assist us in the recovery of these massive damage as soon as possible~Amin!
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam.