COOL! Robotic K9 AND Feline.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
Greeting.
Watch Boston Dynamic’s Robot Dog React to Getting Kicked.
icuykqy3yzmxjpt6xqg5.gif

Google-owned Boston Dynamics has been making incredible robots long before it was purchased by Google.
Today it showed off its latest amazing robot, Spot – a smaller, more agile version of its WildCat robot .
Then, a BD team member decided to kick it, therefore dooming them all when robots become sentient.
Seriously, doesn’t this guy know that robots will be able to search YouTube in the future? Maybe the robots will just go after this guy and leave the rest of us robot-loving humans alone.
While I’m (writer) concerned about a robot uprising, Spot is incredibly impressive and maybe a little bit terrifying. The 160-pound, electrically-powered and hydraulically-actuated robot can walk and trot, so don’t bother running away. It can also climb up stairs and walk up and down hills.
A sensor on the robot’s head helps it navigate over rough terrain.

While the thought of an army of these for Police Use on the streets /patrol ,might keep crime in low or zero, robots like Spot could be used to enter areas too dangerous for humans to occupy, or bring important supplies to destinations too treacherous for regular robots and too wooded for drones.
Plus, robots are cool. Just don’t go around kicking them.
~News.

Finally this one species of dog that we can touch and keep to look after our house replacing the living one .Wonder how does one dog cost am really interested to buy ~Insya Allah.

Thank you for reading,
take care,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Version of its WildCat robot
I Know if I running late I would sit on this WildCat robot and ride it to my destination.Wow really amazing~MashaAllah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Mechanical Cheetah Walks With Grace.
After some 60 hours of wizardry with steel and used parts, artist Andrew Chase has created a mechanical cheetah that evokes the grace and power of its real-world counterpart.
“She’s constructed out of electrical conduit, used transmission parts, disemboweled household appliances, 20-gauge steel and a lot of fender washers,” says Chase.
The 24-inch tall cheetah measures about 50-inches nose-to-tail and weighs about 40 lbs. It also mimics the joints and movements of a real cat.
The cheetah is part of an ecosystem in a six-year art project called the ‘Timmy universe.’ The project has, so far, led to a mechanical giraffe and an elephant. Chase who has shown the giraffe at crafts fairs earlier had priced it at $6,000. No word on how much the cheetah will cost.
More pictures of the cheetah and the mechanical giraffe are below.
cheetah1.jpg

cheetah3.jpg

cheetah21.jpg

giraffe1.jpg

Related
~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All you have to do is to sew some skins put it on those robot and it will make a good resemblance to the living one only thing is make sure you know the 'magic word' incase it run wild (u know what I mean :p )