Sisters Role Model of Chastity !! SISTERS MUST READ !! & FOLLOW !

Do u wear hijab like Hazrat Fatima R.A. ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

suhel_918

Role Model of Chastity !!

When it comes to the issue of Hijab and the relationship between men and women, is there anyone else overriding Hazrat Fatima (SA)?

Her behavior and standing point should be an agument for all women in the Islamic society. They should try not only to fall behind her, but also to outrun her in some aspects. Hazrat Zahra (SA) is a benchmark and means of measurement. In visiting people, she observed all the rules of Hijab and avoided the Namahram (the strangers)

The amplitude of chastity

She is so immaculate that she even covers herself from a blind person. Once Ibn e Maktoom and the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) entered to Hazrat Fatimah. She covered herself and then came to them. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) asked her: '' my dear daughter! He is blind and can't see you. Why are you wearing Hijab? '' she answered he can't see me, but I can see him. If I'm not covered he will smell my fragrance. (Implying even that one is not allowed) prophet Muhammad said I do admit that you are a part of my soul. As you see, Hazrat Fatimah (SA) is on the highest level of chastity and when a Muslim lady has a role model such as her, she should follow her not the others.

Hazrat Fatimah even cared for this issue for after her death. She told Asma (her servant) I don't like it to cover the women's dead body with a piece of cloth and the curvatures of her body are conspicuous. What do you think of this? Asma answered while I was in Abyssinia, I saw a coffin. Let me show you. Asme bent some fresh sprouts and mentioned that the body is placed in between and no one can distinguish if the dead body is that of a male or female. Hazrat Zahra liked the idea and asked Asma to wash her body after her death, not let anyone come close and put her in such kind of coffin. It's also mentioned in such narrations that Hazrat Zahra told Asma, You covered me, May God covers you. (it's narrated that this type of coffins appeared then on)

Hazrat Zahra's adornments

It is recommended in Islam that a woman adorns herself but for her husband. She should be luxurious but for her husband and in the family. This is identified as a duty for women and all the pleasures it lead to are legitimate. However, when it comes to presence in the society, Islam insists that women don't be lavish, don't use perfume, don't put on clothes of fame, don't walk in the middle of street, and avoid making sounds with her shoes... Hazrat Zahra behaved like this in her whole life time.

Prophet Mohammad says about her daughter: "indeed my daughter's heart is so filled with faith and certainty that any higher level of faith and belief is unimaginable."

ref: http://www.islamiclife.com

Abu Juwairiya

Jazakallah Khayrun Brolther Suhel for your article. May Allah reward you for your efforts and sincerity. While Fatima's Eeman and Ehsan are beyond question, there are other women whose lives are also mentioned as being especially pious and with the highest degree of taqwa; they include Maryam, the mother of Jesus, Asiya, the Islamic wife of the Pharaoah, Khadija, the first wife of the Messenger of Allah (SAW) and Ayesha, who I believe was the third wife of the Messenger of Allah (SAW). These women represent the four greatest women mentioned by the Prophet (SAW). Perhaps someone else can specify the exact Hadiths which speak about them in detail.

While the first two women I accept pre-dated the Ummah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), they serve as role models of both men and women, but in the case of this thread, more so for sisters. While Fatima is spoken of the leader of women in Jannah, she was not a wife of the Prophet (SAW) and the title of the woman or women most likely to represent the best model for the Ummah is theoretically the wife or wives of the Prophet, hence the designation; Ummul Mu'mineen (Mothers of the Believers). The woman most likely to serve as the best example from amongn the Ummul Mu'mineen is Ayesha (RA).

The supremacy of her status lies in several stages of her training. This included being a 'scholar' herself and the person with the fourth highest number of narrations to her name (as sources for Ahadith) as well as the only one to have lived most of her early youth with him as his wife and to be blessed with an exceptionally excellent memory that would serve Islam and the Ummah then, to this day and for all time.