Sunnah sadaqah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu everyone. I hope that this Ramadan has gone well for your thus far. Ramadan on my side has been going a bit too quick. may Allah grant us another opportunity to fast, pray and make tons of dua with our communities. As we scramble to do good deeds these few days that are left (not many days in reality) - I urge you all to donate all you can in shaa Allah to any good cause that you come across. One good cause that I know of is helping to build a masjid. You can read the description on the link to find out more in shaa Allah. But here's a motivational hadeeth about giving in charity (building a masjid).

Uthman bin Affan narrated that :
he heard Allah's Messenger say: "Whoever builds a Masjid for (the sake of) Allah, then Allah will build a similar house for him in Paradise." (Sahih)
To donate to this cause you can simply go to www.gofundme.com/raceforjannah
for any questions, you can message me on here in shaa Allah or leave a comment. Remember, no amount is too small to donate. Give what you got in shaa Allah and you'll find the rewards multiplied for you.
here's a great video to remind ourselves in shaa Allah.