Saddam Hussein Executed

Status
Not open for further replies.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Saddam Hussein Executed, Very Sad for Mulsim Ummah

saddam_narrowweb__200x282.jpg

It was a grim end for the 69-year-old leader
President Bush called Saddam's execution "the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime."

"We wanted him to be executed on a special day," National Security adviser Mouwafak al-Rubaie told state-run Iraqiyah.

Sami al-Askari, the political adviser of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, told

Saddam was clad completely in black, with a jacket, trousers, hat and shoes, rather than prison garb.
Shortly before the execution, Saddam's hat was removed and Saddam was asked if he wanted to say something, al-Askari said.

"No I don't want to," al-Askari, who was present at the execution, quoted Saddam as saying. Saddam repeated a prayer after a Sunni Muslim cleric who was present.

"Saddam later was taken to the gallows and refused to have his head covered with a hood," al-Askari said.

"Before the rope was put around his neck, Saddam shouted: 'God is great. The nation will be victorious and Palestine is Arab.'"

"He did not ask for anything. He was carrying a Quran and said: 'I want this Quran to be given to this person,' a man he called Bander," he said. Al-Rubaie said he did not know who Bander was.

U.S. troops cheered as news of Saddam's execution appeared on television at the mess hall at Forward Operating Base Loyalty in eastern Baghdad.

The execution was carried out around the start of Eid-ul-Adha, the Islamic world's largest holiday, which marks the end of the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, the hajj.

Before the hanging, a mosque preacher in the Shiite holy city of Najaf on Friday called Saddam's execution "God's gift to Iraqis."

Saddam urged Iraqis to rely on God's help in fighting "against the unjust nations" that ousted his regime.

Source :
http://www.forbes.com/technology/ebusiness/feeds/ap/2006/12/30/ap3289215.html

This is one more sign of Qiyamah ( every muslims will be tortured)

:tti_sister:

O! Allah Please forgive us, and enter us into Jannah.

Marwa17

did you start by saying "SAD FOR MUSLIM UMMAH???!!!!????"...or was that just the title from the source you got it from??? Either way, I hate to differ and although I loathe american policy/government under no certain terms would I ever call Saddam Hussein a good person...All I can say is that he will be facing Allah...we all will sooner or later...May allah have mercy on us...EID MUBARAK BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
did you start by saying "SAD FOR MUSLIM UMMAH???!!!!????"...or was that just the title from the source you got it from??? Either way, I hate to differ and although I loathe american policy/government under no certain terms would I ever call Saddam Hussein a good person...All I can say is that he will be facing Allah...we all will sooner or later...May allah have mercy on us...EID MUBARAK BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salam2:
I don't know anymore. The guy was very evil during the Gulf War Era, yes. But now, all of a sudden, he was a Muslim. He prayed in court and brought a Qur'an in. He has definatly changed, and Allah forgives all sins no matter how great or how many. If Saddam truly repented and asked forgiveness for his sins, then maybe Allah will pardon Him.

Eid Mubarak.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
If you are considering Saddam as guilty and he was hanged for this reason, than what about BUSH, BLAIR, ISRAEL's attack on Palenstine, Lebenon , about Afghanistan, Killing of thousands of thousands innocent people, womens, childrens

then Who are they ?? Angels ???

How foolish we are, still now we can make a difference between right and wrong.

Allah help us to understand and forgive us.

cell

assalamu aleykum wr wb!!!

I don't know what to say
but look he considered himself a muslim( I respected him for that) .only ALLAH knows what was in his heart so we shouldn't say that he was bad or good one. ALLAHU ALIM

May ALLAH help us to be on the true path.

cell

Delyan

salaam

no one deserves to die one the Eid s day which is supposed to be the day of forgiveness and happiness.. AllaH o a3lam

Child of GOD

Well, I think it was totally justified that he was executed! I am confused by some who feel sorry for this man who killed so many, tortured so many. While I have said that I DO NOT AGREE with bush ,nor do I like him,......here in America, we do not have to worry about doors being busted in and our sons and husbands,in-laws , whatever to be shot down or totured just cuz of sick kicks of a dictator. Our children don't go around spewing hate and sporting machine guns. Yes, America has its share of evil people in it but not for the most part. For the most part Americas people are patient, tolerant, loving , compassionate, and helpful and respectful. IN the end all of us will be judged that is for sure. For those who hate us I wouldn't be so sure that America will fall because it will not fall. We can get knocked down, unjustly accused by some of you but we always get back and try to do things right. Its time to quit blaming America for everything that goes on,,there are 2 sides to every story with a degree of blame on both sides. America is not the evil empire that a lot of you think it is,. What I don't understand is why there are so many muslims from the middle east coming over here to live if in fact we are so evil and bad..Seems to me if you think a country is evil or bad to live in, then, why would you want to leave your own country to come live over here in America........Personally I would never leave my country even tho I don't agree with our leadership..There is no other country I would ever have a desire to even visit let alone move there, so this confuses me to hear so many of you blame and put us Americans down for every single thing that goes wrong in your country....The problem with this world is that there are not enough people in it who can admit their own faults and sins..People need to look within themselves and be truthful with their own heart first,,once that is fixed, we learn to not blame everything on everybody in the world. Thats when true peace will come. Actually LOVE one another, help those who need help, be truthful, and let people live as they wish to live, worship how they wish to worship whether it is to our liking or not. We can only try to bring those to God who don't believe. But in the end a person should be free and not be perscuted just because of how he/she chooses to worship I for one wish peace for the New Year for all people in all nations, and that is what I pray for. IN this forum I read like 3 subjects having posted about the execution and some had went into, a lot of other topics. Just trying to explain why this reply has a few different subjects in it.
God Bless

OmarTheFrench

Why Today ?

This is Treason for muslim but this execution target the Sunnis muslim.

Because If today Its Eid day for us,its nothing for the shiites Eid for them is tomorrow.:astag:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Why Today ?

This is Treason for muslim but this execution target the Sunnis muslim.

Because If today Its Eid day for us,its nothing for the shiites Eid for them is tomorrow.:astag:

:salam2:
The Iraqi Government knew there would be violence against Shi'ites (whom, as some believe, they support). Why would they encourage it?

Child of GOD said:
I am confused by some who feel sorry for this man who killed so many, tortured so many.

If a serial killer accepted Jesus on his deathbed, would he go to Heaven? That's the same way we Muslims (I am guessing) feel about Saddam (except for replace Jesus with God).

Child of GOD said:
For the most part Americas people are patient, tolerant, loving , compassionate, and helpful and respectful.

As you know, I'm an American. It really is tolerant to be called a "Muslim peice of ****" and a "Muslim f**" and a "terrorist" when I'm in school. It's also very tolerant when, when Muslims were building a Mosque in Texas, some guy was holding Pig Races just to try and get the Muslims out. Or for the people living in that town to call the building of the Mosque "a security issue". It's also very tolerant how hundreds of hate crimes against Muslims and Sikhs (Sikhs!? All they do is wear Turbans!) just because we somehow commited 9/11 (even though we're still here...).

Child of GOD said:
Its time to quit blaming America for everything that goes on

I suggest you look up on youtube (in the search bar) "True Islam #1" and watch the first video you see. You'll see a segment of "Sleeper Cell" (a TV show) with Muslims blaming others for their problem and the person giving the Dawah (preaching to you) says that Muslims are to blame for Muslim's problems.

And I see no Muslims on here blaming America for everything. But surely you can agree that it's America's fault that Iraq is at Civil War. That's basically what we're blaming America for.

Child of GOD said:
I wouldn't be so sure that America will fall because it will not fall.

The Romans thought the same for their empire. Hitler thought the same for his empire. The list goes on...

Child of GOD said:
Actually LOVE one another, help those who need help, be truthful, and let people live as they wish to live, worship how they wish to worship whether it is to our liking or not. We can only try to bring those to God who don't believe. But in the end a person should be free and not be perscuted just because of how he/she chooses to worship

A Muslim agrees when the Qur'an says that "Allah guides whom He wills". That means that if we tell them about Islam and they still don't wish to convert (or revert), then we just leave them be. Muslims don't persecute anyone. Governments persecute people.

And please don't think that I hate America. I, like you, don't like Bush. However, America has it's faults just as the rest of the world does, and that's what I'm pointing out. America has more persecution than Saudi Arabia. Please tell me the last time you've heard of a Christian being killed in Saudi Arabia.

Well, I think it was totally justified that he was executed! I am confused by some who feel sorry for this man who killed so many, tortured so many. While I have said that I DO NOT AGREE with bush ,nor do I like him,......here in America, we do not have to worry about doors being busted in and our sons and husbands,in-laws , whatever to be shot down or totured just cuz of sick kicks of a dictator. Our children don't go around spewing hate and sporting machine guns. Yes, America has its share of evil people in it but not for the most part. For the most part Americas people are patient, tolerant, loving , compassionate, and helpful and respectful. IN the end all of us will be judged that is for sure. For those who hate us I wouldn't be so sure that America will fall because it will not fall. We can get knocked down, unjustly accused by some of you but we always get back and try to do things right. Its time to quit blaming America for everything that goes on,,there are 2 sides to every story with a degree of blame on both sides. America is not the evil empire that a lot of you think it is,. What I don't understand is why there are so many muslims from the middle east coming over here to live if in fact we are so evil and bad..Seems to me if you think a country is evil or bad to live in, then, why would you want to leave your own country to come live over here in America........
..There is no other country I would ever have a desire to even visit let alone move there, so this confuses me to hear so many of you blame and put us Americans down for every single thing that goes wrong in your country....The problem with this world is that there are not enough people in it who can admit their own faults and sins..People need to look within themselves and be truthful with their own heart first,,once that is fixed, we learn to not blame everything on everybody in the world. Thats when true peace will come. Actually LOVE one another, help those who need help, be truthful, and let people live as they wish to live, worship how they wish to worship whether it is to our liking or not. We can only try to bring those to God who don't believe. But in the end a person should be free and not be perscuted just because of how he/she chooses to worship I for one wish peace for the New Year for all people in all nations, and that is what I pray for. IN this forum I read like 3 subjects having posted about the execution and some had went into, a lot of other topics. Just trying to explain why this reply has a few different subjects in it.
God Bless

I would love to have a deep discussion with you on this topic, I can only make this short. First off, I don't agree with your screen name "Child of God" I don't think you are a child of God I think you are servent/slave of God, just like Muslims don't say Jesus (pbuh) or Muhammad (pbuh) is the "Child of God". They are messengers of God. But anyways...PLEASE TELL ME THE NUMBER OF IRAQI's, LEBANESE, PALESTINIAN, AFGHAN THAT ISRAEL, BUSH, BLAIR HAS KILLED. They were "terorrists" huh? They must of had a flag or some sign that said 'Yes I am terrorist.' Maybe Saddam did kill 100 or so people as the media tells us, I don't know. You do the math and see if Saddam or the above mentioned killed more innocent people.

You mention why you don't understand why they leave their country and come to America? Imagine your life every day with thousands of troops walking around your neighborhood with guns. Are you willing to live in that type of environment? It's stressful and risky. Not everyone leaves and comes to America. If you ever look at history, all the great countries will fall. Look at ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece, Persian Empire, Ottoman Empire. They were all once the top country, eventually they all fell. America will fall, I just don't know when, it could be in your life, my life or you kids lifetime.

You said "Personally I would never leave my country even tho I don't agree with our leadership." Just think about what you are saying. You don't even have the experience these people are going through. Go try living in the middle of the West Bank, or Iraq. You would NEVER leave your country if you are being "attacked." These people aren't leaving because they don't agree with their leadership, they are leaving because of various reasons (opportunity, get education else where, they like some other culture, etc). I personally don't think you have enough experience and are saying things on how you are feeling because you are living in America. You're life is a test, you have everything, but what will you do when you loose everything?

Sorry I am kind of rushing this, but I can write a book on this. I have alot to say and alot of disagreements with your statements. Any how, take care.

Salamalik and Eid Mubarak

Child of GOD

THEHUMBLEWUN, YOU REALLY THINK THAT SADAAM KILLED JUST MAYBE 100? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, try thousands, he killed his own family wow great man huh, pffttt. and....

NEW MUSLIM
slave of allah,

as everyone has said in their post in this group, AMERICA has only been around about 300 years,,excuse me but, there has been murder, torture, rape and oppression from the beginning in the middle east, so how does America come into play with doing it all. As for the civil war, the reason its going on is cuz the shites can't have peace with the sunnis,, thats not our fault that there has always been war between the 2 groups of them, no one over there can agree.

Its Americas fault you have no good colleges over there? Immigrants have been coming over here for years to get there education. As far as you being call names I truly feel bad about..Like I said in another post or reply, you all hate us so why come over here and live. Tell me, when you get your degree will you go back and help your country........probably not , you will stay here and enjoy your riches, and did you pay for your college or did you get a free ride on grants that american taxpayers shell out. My sons can't get grants and they were born here. We have to work hard to send our sons to college!

Around our surrounding area muslims are taking over all the businesses, yet america is so bad.
If we are all so bad may I suggest you go back home.

As for the kaos over there, troops in the streets thats why you all come over here.........notice america does not need troops in their streets, but then again we have fought for equality and injustice, we have learned to be tolerant with each with the exception of a few ignorant people and for that you hate us.

AND if speaking the truth from me bothers you and its so harsh then I guess you could ban me.

IN my country I'm allowed to voice my opinion or debate or disagree without DEATH BUT on here I'm considered closed minded or don't have facts.

So add insult to us AMERICANS all you want but you are getting your education in this horrible country you say it is and you will benefit the rest of your life from that. You should be thankful THAT BAD NASTY COUNTRY AMERICA allows you to do that instead of whining about the ignorant people of our country which I totally agree with you that is unacceptable and mean.

NO COUNTRY has it all figured out, sometimes we all make mistakes, thats called human error unfortuanately it can be disastrous.

If America was so horrible , do you think they would even let anyone in this country that is muslim? You are not rational, you are brainwashed.

You said you are an American , right? How can you enjoy what we have and still disrespect the very country you are getting your education from. Thats just detestable.

And one more thing, WE DO NOT HAVE EVERYTHING!!!! Anything we have we work hard for and we are honest good people.

For you some of you to be in denial about your hate for us , I suggest you read over some of your own posts and replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
If we are all so bad may I suggest you go back home.
Thats what the Native Americans said !! ;)

anyway, is it our fault our oil is so good that you have to stick your nose in all the time? Do you really think our countries sent troops to Iraq for freedom? Thats nonsense. Dont you feel anything when you read that all the major players in the Bush administration are making a lot of money out of this? With their hands in Oil companies, Defence contracts and reconstruction contracts?

More peolpe are dying today then they were when Saddam Hussein was in power. Before the American Sanctions against Iraq, the people had free education, health and the country was comparable to European countries.

And what is this about people hating American Christians?

I suggest you visit a Muslim country. You will be made welcome, people do not hate Christians. You will find a lot of Christians in Muslim countries who practice their Religion.

I dont think anyone here is supporting Saddam Hussein or who says he did not massacre people. What many of us are tired with is the rubbish that is put on the tv and news which clears the Western Imperialists of any wrong doing, for example they put him in power, gave him chemicals and even used chemical weapons themselves. And there are many many many war Criminals who have never been dealt in the same way.

As for this Christian malarchy you keep talking about, you know a lot of Saddam Hussein's supporters are actually Christian Arabs???

Child of GOD

Please don't put words in my mouth. Does everyone just skip over my replies to find what they think is the blame game. I have said from the beginning, this war is wrong. I have never said America is blameless but neither are the middle eastern countries.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear members, may PEACE be upon you all!

There is no place for enmity in the morality prescribed by God. The answer is to be individually determined on friendship, affection and compassion, seeking God's good pleasure without any expectation of reward. In the Qu'ran God tells us that superior morality will destroy enmity:

A good action and a bad action are not the same. Repel the bad with something better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will be like a bosom friend. None will obtain it but those who are truly steadfast. None will obtain it but those who have great good fortune. (Qur'an, 41:34-35)

In no part of the Qur'an does God command believers to "respond to violence with violence". On the contrary, God commands Muslims to "respond to evil with goodness"!

Islam is peaceful religion and Patience surely is a Virtue.....May Allah help us all to obtain it Ameen.

Every Soul shall taste death, verily to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return! Judgement belongs to Allah ALONE, we ought to make NO judgements at all! I pray to Allah that He enables us all to die in the state of full submission, to Him Subhana hu wa Ta'aala ALONE Ameen.

Dear, members; my due respect to you all. Please note that THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED as i would detest to see this thread turning into a conducive one! (astaghfirullah)

May Allah guide us all to that which pleases Him the most, Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

I leave you all in Allah's Care

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.