SADDAM HUSSEIN GETS DEATH PENALTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

yafash

:salam2:
JUST HEARD SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS BEEN GIVEN THE DEATH SENTENCE FOR HIS "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY". HOW DEPRESSING THAT THE WEST WILL PUNISH HIM FOR WHAT THEY ASSISTED HIM TO DO.
MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON HIM AND THE MUSLIMS.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Hypocrisy

I am not saying that Saddam was right in killing so many people, but I find it so hypocritical that America want him to die for crimes against humanity when they have been the instigators of even worse atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

As an American, I agree with you.

Who has the right to take a soul of any living being?

christina

iraqi court

"(...) but I find it so hypocritical that America want him to die (...)"

Actually it's not America judging the mass murderer Saddam Hussein but it's an iraqi court in Iraq that sentenced him to death today, so it's not the Americans who did that. The Americans, who captured Hussein, delivered him to the Iraqi justice on June 30, 2004.

Nevertheless I, too, think that it's inhuman to execute someone, even if he or she is guilty of killing. We should not answer to inhumanity with inhumanity.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
When I say America want hime to be xecuted, it is because the have constantly interfered with the trial putting strong pressure on the so called independant Iraqi court. This claim has also been put foward by a US human rights watch group.

Submitter

Nevertheless I, too, think that it's inhuman to execute someone, even if he or she is guilty of killing. We should not answer to inhumanity with inhumanity.

In my opinion, a murderer deserves nothing less than death. Someone who murders obviously doesn't value life and doesn't deserve to continue living themselves.

Saddam Hussein may have been sentenced to death by hanging by a judge, but no one can judge him as fairly and justly as Allah will on that Day.

:wasalam:

AishaR

He may be a monster as labelled by the media but he was the only one who could control the country. There wasnt all the problems there are now when he was in power.

Dont get be wrong, what he did was wrong but at least he had control.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Some important points:

- More Iraqis are dying now then they were when he was in power.

- Saddam Was most powerful and was killing and gassing people when the US and UK were his allies. They were the ones supplying him with chemicals.

- He is not a Muslim, The late Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Shaykh Abdul Azeez Ibn Baz (Rahimahullah), had fatwa against Saddam since the 1970s stating he was not a Muslim. His beliefs as a Baathist, make him a non-Muslim.

- There are are conflicting evidence with regards to his role in Halabja. Iran was using chemical weapons at same time in that area.

-Irony: The US is the only country to abstain from being part of the International Criminal Court. - Their soldiers can not be tried for any war crimes.

--- Although Saddam Hussein was a criminal and he deserves whatever he gets, I hope one day the larger War Criminals such as Bush, Blair and all their cronies also get tried for their War Crimes.

The Death sentence against Saddam Hussein serves in the best interests of his former Allies (the USUK coalition, pronounced you suck!). It will be a large embarassment if Saddam Hussein keeps telling the world about the various interests that people such as Bush Sr, and Rumsfeld had with Iraq.

_38957921_030314saddam_rumsfeld.jpg

AishaR

Thanx for that interesting information brother.

I didnt know about the US. Very interesting....... So we are letting them rule the world & get away with whatever, whenever & accountable to no one...... Great!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

I dont see the reason to have "Crimes against humanity" in brackets. He did do that.

Just there is of course an air of hypocrisy as there are a lot of war Criminals who are walking around on this world. Some who have done much worse than Saddam Hussein.

Secondly, for the benefit of any person who is reading this, i would like to reiterate that Saddam Hussein and those who believe in the baathist party are not Muslims. (there is difference between those who worked for them and were forced to, and those who actually spearheaded the secular/communist type movement.)

Also, would like to add the fact that the USUK coalition worked closely with Saddam Hussein, even supplying him with chemical weapons when he was doing the worst of his atrocities.

Wasalam.

(((( There is already a Thread made, so your topic will be Joined to that ))))

yafash

didn' know that

subhanallahi, i didn't know he was a baathist. guess i should read more. well that make his case different. though as was said b4 the trial was very hypocritical. well Allah will judge fairly in the next life.
may Allah guide us aright.
islamically a muslims blood is halaal is he is guilty of murder depending on the wali.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
subhanallahi, i didn't know he was a baathist. guess i should read more. well that make his case different. though as was said b4 the trial was very hypocritical. well Allah will judge fairly in the next life.
may Allah guide us aright.
islamically a muslims blood is halaal is he is guilty of murder depending on the wali.

The scholars stated he is not a Muslim. The Baathists have 0 Religion. They are more of a communist type of party. S Hussein modelled himself on Stalin.

He only uses Islam now, in order to get support as a political tool. He killed many people. The Media lie about his actions and who he is. They say he is Sunni and he is leader of the Sunnis. This is untrue, he was disliked by all. I have met Iraqi Sunnis here in UK who were tortured by Saddam.

He killed more Sunni Muslims than anyone else. He was repressive against Sunnis. For the Kurds as well as the Arabs were Sunni. He killed many Shia too. Simply, he killed anyone who was opposed to him, no matter who. (he killed his own son-in-laws.... definitely not a father-in-law to be crossed lol)

young muslimaah

servant of allah
:salam2: i personally think that the death penalty is wrong even though he has done horrible things in his life because no one has a right to take a soul exept allah.
brother mabsoot allahu 3lam we don't know that, its between him and allah
the only thing i know is that he was the 1 person who could keep peace between sunnis and shias muslim and also keep the country in control.:muslim_child:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
They made him..used him and now dumping it.

Saddam Hussein-- sentenced to death today.I fail to express my feelings about this news.He was created and then used and now they are going to dump it with whole of his family.

When I heard this news I did not move .I read that some people celebrated and some people protested .I just stand with panic face to see suitation of muslim Umma.Guess who will be happy to see this differences?

aaaaaa.jpg

He changed the geo-politics of Gulf.Ist they used him against Iran and then again he was used to attack Kuwait.Its he who gave a chance to occupiers to come near our holy land and after that I saw killing and killing of Muslim brothers and sister every where. When some body is sitting in urs home with guns, what you can do.In this case He gave a planned chance to occupier to sit in our Centre from where light of islam spread all our the globe.When centre become weak then all of branchess of tree became weak.Then 9-11 happen or made to be happened ( donot know !!)...After that life become a hell for my Umma.From veil to belief of my dear religion ..every thing is insulted.Just put every thing into frame.Every thing made to be happened at rite place and at rite time.

You know each of us is responsible for innocent blood because we lost the grip of Quran and Sunnah. RasollAllah warn us that our ruler will be like us and that what happened in case of Saddam Hussien as well.

May Allah mercy on us and put us back to track so that we can have ruler like Harron Rashid.Oh Allah it going so worst...I see nothing but blood of my muslim umma..and oh Allah I saw the pics when their thrust is not finished with our blood..they went one step further i.e. they humliated the skeleten by putting it infront of their
naked p----. AstagfirULLAH.!!

Mercy on us my lord.!!
Forgive our sins.!!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Brother Mabsoot had some good info to share.

I think however he became more religious, atleast a little, during his time as a prisoner in the last year. If you watched the verdict on BBC, you would see it.

I personally feel quite sad. This entire war was set up on an illegal scam, on false information and blatant lies, and now if they manage to hang Saddam, it'll encourage hypocrites worldwide that they can get away with their crimes if they are persistent with their lies.

Some other interesting points are:

1. It's funny how the verdict came out two days before the US Mid-Term elections

2. The war crimes that will be examined are only during the 1980s era, meaning all the crimes being committed today will not be looked at.

Damn hypocrites. Not to mention the entire court is set up and operated by the US of A.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Nuremberg Trials were setup to try Hitler's henchmen from the Nazi party. They were hanged for ... invading sovereign nations.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Just like to point out that it's the Iraqis who had complete control on the trial and punishment. The coalition forces only defended the courtroom (I'm assuming). Saddam was sentenced to death by hanging. The west abolished hanging since WWII (I think).

But, I'm really not sure if Saddam should die. Who's to know that Allah wills it or not?

I'm going to hear Saddam's words in the courtroom today ringing in my ears. He said: "Damn you and your court. Allahu Akbar" over and over. It's still going on in my head.

Oem Soufiane

The moenafiqun will all say Allahu akbar when death comes nearby, he should have thought of that before starting killing people and putting pictures all around Iraq like he is a god.

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
I think before they hang him(if they ever will), he should come to Kuwait as a prisoner for all the people here to see him LoL

christina

1983: Hussein slaughtered about 8000 Kurds from the Barsani-Tribe
1987-1988: „Anfal operation“: Hussein killed 50.000-100.000 Kurds (also using chemical weapons)
1980-1988: Irak fights against Iran, about 1.000.000 men died
1990: Irak invades Kuwait
1991: Tens of Thousends of Irakis were killed in a massacre by Hussein
300.000 to 400.000 political opponents ‚disappeared‘
2003: liberation of Iraq by USA & Allies

You say: „he was the only one who could control the country“
What was the price for that ‚control‘? (see above!!!)

You say: "I hope one day the larger War Criminals such as Bush, Blair and all their cronies also get tried for their War Crimes"....

...when thousands of US soldiers gave their young life for a free Iraq where people hopefully will live in dignity and freedom one day (the Kurds do already start today: see video: http://links.streamingwizard.com/1st...ustvspot1m.asx)

...when another thousands of US soldiers got blessed or got damaged in their mind health because they tried to stabalize and bring security to Iraq

even if the didn’t succeed yet

And they still do desperately and will not leave until there is a chance to come to some kind of stability for the Iraqis and help the Iraqis to build up their own safety guards and institutions and they still risk their lifes for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.