""""""""""SALAAAAM"""""""""""""""""

khangul

your sister
:salam2: AAPA..

Aap ki duaaon ki bohat bohat shukria. Allah tallah aap ko and aap ki family ko har tarhaan ki nehmatton say maala mal kare.

(Translation: Thank you very much for your beautiful duaa. May Allah ta'allah bless you and your families with countless bounties ..ameen)

Firstly i apologize for replying so late. This week has been very hectic. However I am glad that you liked the links. Here are few more links. If you are able to memorize them then thats all that you need to know..:)

MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS

MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS WHO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM

COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AGAINST ISLAM

Iqbal...aha..i used to read his "Shikwa" "Jawabe Shikwa" etc when i was in 9 and 10th grade. Guess what, may we even begin to have a competition on poetry now lol..

Tandi e bade Mukhalif say nah ghabrah a ukaab
Yeh to chalti hain tujhay uncha urahne ka liye

Hum bi tohri see poetry kar lehtey hain :)

:wasalam:

jazaakallah khair , these are very useful links.they delay their programme to next friday because of fire outbreak in our area and change the topic so inshallah next week, we ll presenting THE PERPOSE OF LIFE IN ISLAM.

khangul

your sister
LOL. Jazakallah Khairah! Pls do let us know when is ur dawah programe will be??? We will pray here together for u to be easy in ur dawah matter..

Wassalaam!

jazaakallah khair dear brother .let me tell you that the lady who is organizing the conference is also from sri lanka.