Salaam brothers and sisters

littlegirl

assalamualaikum brothers and sisters.

I wrote previously about some bad thought's coming in my mind. Alhamdullilah, I am recovering. I feel much more relaxed than how i was before. I feel that my heart is finding peace. :)
but still sometimes its coming and bothering me and i keep asking allah for forgiveness often. I keep death, hereafter, heaven, good deed's in my mind and repent. I spend more time listening to quran instead of songs and nasheed. Alhamdullilah. I am trying to memorize Suah Mulk and yaaseen too. and regarding hijab, I went shopping yesterday and after coming home i tried hijab and how i felt couldn't be written here. I am very thin and no dress fit's me. so when i went to class with my usual dress i felt that something was missing.
I just cant wait to get my dresses done. that day for the first time i looked my self and say " you look gorgeous. hehe sounds funny but yeah i did say" :hijabi:

I just thought of sharing my recovering news with u all since so many sent there prayers through my post. Alhamdullilah..

How ever there is this problem. one of my close friend doesnt pray on time. He skips his prayers and get involved in other stuff's. I have to force him to go and pray and if he doesnt i get angry. samething i do with my brothers. I tell them not to listen to music and they say that i am reading too much religious things and thats why i am saying so. Can u all tell me how to bring them on right path? any links which i can show to them about importance of praying on time. not listening to music and all.

may allah bless u brothers and sisters. looking forward for for the reply.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
I'm glad to hear you're getting better. Strange, those were the exact same two surahs that I wanted to try and memorize first when I reverted. :)

As for your friends, I wish I could say. I having the same troubles with my brother. If their response is that you're reading too many religious texts, ask them how they will answer to Allah (SWT) if they were to die tomorrow. When they say they won't die tomorrow ask them to think about all the freak accidents that happen every minute (I mean that literally and not as an exaggeration) where people die and never see it coming. Ask them if you're being "too religious" or if they need an excuse to feel more secure about the fact that they've shunned their Lord.

Peace and have a nice day.