salaam! :D

Assalamu 3aleikum! Great to have joined the team here! You're all doing great and keep it up inshaAllah. I joined not too long ago and have benefitted greatly since. I have met some great sisters! What a wonderful community and refreshing to be here. The support and advice is greatly needed b/c on other social networks its either people that don't share the same interests or on a bad day you come across some haters as Islamaphobes, zionists, etc.....

Nevertheless Alhamdulillah. My name is Darartu. Currently living in the midwest USA and studying at University. Hoping to comlete nursing school soon. InshaAllah I hope to travel to Saudi for Islamic studies and hope to get tips from some of you that have studied at Islamic Universities abroad.

Sorry for the lengthy message! Have a wonderful rest of Ramadan days! May we be granted the blessings of Ramdan, the rahmah, maghfira, and may the Almighty save us from Jahannam. Ameen. :)

Assalamu Aleikum Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuh!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:hearts:

Salam alaykum

Thanks for sharing your feelings. Nice that you have enjoyed this place.

About your plans; here is some sisters whose have moved to Saudi Arabia (from the western countries) and they hopely can advice you with kind of matters.