Salaams from Sister in USA

ImaniAmatullah

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh.

I am a servant of Allah swt and try to improve my deen and iman as I age and learn more about life, but I have difficulty feeling satisfied with my devotion and my supplications.

I have been contemplating leaving Islam because I feel I can't possibly be a good enough Muslimah. My sins are so great I wonder, "What is the point?"

This is why I have joined this forum. I am too embarrassed and frightened to talk to my friends about this. Leaving Islam is shirk (isn't it?) and they wouldn't understand.

Allah be praised, and jazaks to all of you.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Sis, leaving islam is Kufr (apostasy)...and its punishment is death (in this world) But forget abt this world.... y wud u wanna leave ur eternal bliss in the hereafter, for the small price of this world? :astag:
Just because ur committing a lot of sins, is no reason to leave a religion that u know is the Truth (haqq).
Just for Uttering with belief "La ilaha Illallah, Mohamed rasoolullah" makes u enter paradise, even if u do hafta go thru the punishments of hell for ur sins as a muslim...
Do u know the story of a man who killed 100 men, and Allah (subhana Watala) forgave him and made him enter paradise? did u commit more sins than killing 100 men? ofcourse not.... Allah says he's the Most merciful, the most gracious....
Be wise in ur decision sis....
May Allah give u the strength of imaan which ur lacking now.... Ameen

:wasalam:

nori suja'i

With The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
Dear sister i beg u to think about the story above, its true since Allah Is The Merciful One i'm sure u will be pardoned.
dont give up & dont get tired as u know once u revert to Islam, yr sins already disappeared as what Allah Has Promised.
May Allah straighten yr imaan & guide to the save path.
Ameen.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatoho

Dear sister, welcome to TTI

Perfection is an impossible target, we are all imperfect. You need to realise that you are not alone in this. Leaving Islam is the biggest sin you can commit. You can't solve a problem by creating a bigger problem.

No matter what your sins are, Allah (glorified He may be) will have enough forgiveness for them. Please see this fatwa:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/8376/

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/45887/

abdellah007

The answer of your request in this verses :

Say: O My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (53) Turn unto your Lord repentant, and surrender unto Him, before there come unto you the doom, when ye cannot be helped. (54) And follow the better (guidance) of that which is revealed unto you from your Lord, before the doom cometh on you suddenly when ye know not.

Ramadan is coming soon Insha allah and it is a big oppotunity to repent to the almighty God.

wa salam

Sajidah_1

ancient one
AsalaamUAlaikum ...Sis we each struggle with our own imperfections ,you will find not one human being who has not commited a sin ,and yes it can be very frustrating as I am sure like me you hear so much from so many .I at first found the hard part to be ,that there was no one I could talk to about my sins or errors ,but now Alhamdulilah I do talk because not only do I need to ask for Allahs help in all matters but I also need the support from my brothers and sisters ...thinking to leave Islam would be only running from what you fear and I would advise you to stop ,turn around and instead inbrace that which you fear the most ,you will find that what you have been running from is from the Shytan and as you well know the only thing you have to fear is Allah ....Think of it this way ...as a child did not you upset your parents on many occassions ? ...but did your parents not always still tell you they loved you even after they had punnished you ? ....well Allah is the one who created us and he knows us well and yes he punnishes those who do not obey but believe me when I say he rewards those who try ,not perfect but just try to be obedient to his comands ..The quran and hadeeths are full of the proofs of this and as you listen to the storeys from reverts you will also see his grace and forgivness being given today ..So sis please put a smile back on and your head up and step forward into this dunya ,take one small step and the rest will follow and yes you will fall as does a child learning to walk for the first time ,but get back up and take the next small step .We are an Ummah a family and we are here to help :)

a_stranger

:salam2: sisters
we are humans not angels and shaytan is trying his best to make us disbelevers in our creator be careful and try to repent with true intention , don`t open the gates for Shaytan .....we are all having mistakes but our hope in the mercy of Allah swt is great. Don`t worry i think that you have a great tender heart just try to come closer to Allah by faith and good deeds.May Allah swt help us all , dear sister remember you are living on the earth of Allah under his sky eating what he is supplying breathing his air walking on earth with a power given by him .....and one day which is decided by him we all return to him our creator .....then all will feel their loss and hope for more good deads...........now we have a full apportunity don`t waste time .....come closer to your creator.
with love and regards

tayyab manzoor

:wasalam:

this is a sign of a beleiver that whenever he/she did a mistake,felt ashamed.

nobody is perfect.but there is a way of istaghfaar which Quran told us.do not be hopeless this is not a quality of a beleiver.according to Quran.
ALLAH says:yet whoso doeth evil & wrongeth his own soul,& seeketh pardon of ALLAH,will find ALlAH forgiving,merciful(ch 4 verse110)

ALLAH is very great & merciful sister,he gave u the light & guidence,

Allah likes a person who does do some wrong thing & feel ashamed & than go for repentence.

zulfikar

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh.

I am a servant of Allah swt and try to improve my deen and iman as I age and learn more about life, but I have difficulty feeling satisfied with my devotion and my supplications.

I have been contemplating leaving Islam because I feel I can't possibly be a good enough Muslimah. My sins are so great I wonder, "What is the point?"

This is why I have joined this forum. I am too embarrassed and frightened to talk to my friends about this. Leaving Islam is shirk (isn't it?) and they wouldn't understand.

Allah be praised, and jazaks to all of you.

The prescript of islam is just syahada sist. what is make you feel that islam is heavy? You knew already that islam is the right religion. so you are muslim. The others prescript beside syahada are duty too, People who are already declare syahada but don't do anything else maybe they are sin, but they are still being muslims. but if you couldn't capable to take them. So you aren't sin.
don't worry. Syahada will save our soul. Soul are the prominent matter in the islam thaught. being islam is your saviour sist.
I have a friend, and he is a sayyid (direct descent from his father strip to Rasulullah. but he never do shalat, fasting. But we can't do anything at all to him, because he declare syahada and he didn't pull out his syahada. He is still a muslim.

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu dear sister in islam

We should realize how Allah ta'ala is Mercifull and Forgiving with us and HE loves us more then 70 times a mother loves her child regardless of our sins.
Why the humans have the capability to go higher than angels? Because humans make mistakes and make sincere repentance to Allah.Through their sincere repentance Allah forgive all of their past sins and convert their past sins into good deeds and the love of Allah increase towards them.On the other hand angels are being created to fully submit themselves to the commands of Allah without having the element of making mistakes and because of this the status of angels stays the same in the eyes of Allah.It does not mean that we commit sins purposely thinking that they will be forgiven because Allah knows what we have in our hearts at the time of our repentance.The meaning of true repentance is that all those actions that we have commited against the laws of Allah and the ways of the Prophet (saw.) 1: We dont do these actions again 2: We should ask Allah to create the hatred towards the sins 3: We should ask, O Allah keep us away of the evil of my own self and the devil 4: We need to ask refuge from Allah from our nafs, from seitan, from wrong envirment wich plays the keyrole in a persons lifestyle.

We have to realize the power and the atributes of Allah.That Allah has created the entire universe, all that we see and we do not see is all being created by Allah.This is the evil thought that he puts in our minds "O you so and so have commited so many sins that your repentance will never be accepted and might as well leave La Illaha ilAllah Muhammadur Rasoolullah.The ultimate effort of seitan is to lead humans into hellfire and the ultimate effort of the Prophet (saw.) was to save eich and every human from the fire of hell.

Now we have to realize who Allah is.He is Mercifull.Allah is Allknowing.Allah sees everything.Allah has created everything.Allah's kingdom is the biggest and most powerfull kingdom.Allah has our kidneys in His control.Allah has our eyes in His control.Allah has our brain in control.Allah has our full bodies in His control.Allah has our ears in His control.Allah has our tongues in His control.Allah has all the strenghts of human in His control.There is no where on the earth or in the entire universe where Allah has no control over.It is shallow thought from seitan to leave Islam.Leaving Islam is leaving Allah.Is there anyone more powerfull then Allah? No way there isnt any! As we all know as a believer.

Please my sister i really do not want you to become hopeless.It is a wonderfull thing about you that you have thought about consulting your feelings on this forum.May Allah be pleased with you.Even up untill now we all were astray(lost).We should all ask taubah(repentance) to Allah by bowing down infront of Him and also prostrating infront of Him and sharing few tears infront of Him.Such a great light will come into our hearts the moment we submit ourselves totally to our Beloved Allah.Just imagine up until now we were lost but He never took the food away from us.He never took our eyes,tonques,ears away from us wich has been used for the wrong.He is so loving He is still waiting for us to repent.Through this sincere repentance Allah will open so many ways for you.Allah will give you peace,tranquility,respect,honour,dignity,the peace of mind and confidence.Then insha'Allah a day will come when you will start to realize the purpose of ur life and the effort of deen (dawa) the same effort Prophet (saw.) and his sahaba (companions)sacrifize their lives for.Now they are all resting in peace in Makkah and Madina and throughout the whole world, that Allah has honoured those people so much that even up until today people remember them in good words and take guidence from their past sacrifises.

May Allah guide us all,Ameen.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom sister :)

good to have you with us :D... hope you enjoy your stay...

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

non of us pure with out sins... the wise one is the one who repents and always go back to Allah for forgiveness ;)... NEVER give us to Shaytan sister!!! he's(shytan) is doomed already, we (humans) always can repent until our last breath, so let him not get you... no matter what you did and what you would do, the worst thing you can do is to become non-muslim...

Please check this thread...
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40026

alright sister :D, hope to see you around in TTI :)

wasalamo Alaikom

hassana elkoussi

Dear sister, i can see from ur post that u'r so much obsessed with Shaitan whispers. The cursed shaitan promised and even swore by the Greatness of Allah to divert all the children of Adam from the right path. And the Prophet(PBUH) said "All the children of Adam are sinners and the best of these sinners are those who repent," So it's up to u , would u like to be one of the followers of shaitan " Shaitan promises u poverty & orders u to be promiscuous" or rather be a follower of Allah (swt)" ...and Allah promises u his forgiveness & grace"(Al Baqqara).
Instead of leaving Islam as u say , u should instead get determined on leaving those sins that are keeping u away from Allah
.Seek help fm Allah, do a lot of istighfar , keep away fm those people who encourage u to sin, try to get up a little before fajr prayer and pray 2 or 4 rak'as and make supplications with a sincere heart. You should also have some "good" moslem friends to help u out of this- but u don't have to tell 'em about those sins - and u should attend classes on a regular basis to get to know ur religion better.Plz hold tight to Islam, it's ur life jacket to save u fm Hellfire.I also think that u'r quite lucky we'll be having Ramadan soon. It's the month of mercy, forgiveness and release fm Hellfire.Do ur best in ur acts of worship & i'm sure that with the fasting & taraweeh prayer - in congregation if possible - u'll be as good as new. :salam2::SMILY139:

muminah92

salaam sister
i'm also from the USA
WELCOME TO TTI
sister if u made a mistake then u should repent to allah
coz no1 is perfect we all make mistakes and we should all repent
take care

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Not that its ok to sin, But to be a muslim sinner is better than a Kafir or Mushrik who doesnt make sins, where Kufar or Mushrik people have no chance whatsoever in getting to heavens, unlike muslims.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Salam Alaikum

WELCOME TO TTI!!!:):):):):):):):)

Inshallah you do not leave Islam because you commit sins. The thing you must know is to repent. If people did not commit sins and ask Allah for forgiveness we would not have a point to our creation. Our purpose is to worship Allah and seek forgiveness from him. Sister it sadens me to see that you would give up Islam not because you do not believe but because you committ sins. Why not give up the sins and keep Islam? No one is perfect in Islam. Islam is prefect but not the followers. You should strive to be perfect in a sense to lead yourself down the straight path but prefection cannot be accomplished. I do not know your sins or care to know for that matter because that is with you and Allah. Allah left the doors open for repentance and forgiveness its your opportunity to walk through it. Do not let they Shaytan make you feel you have no choice but to leave Islam. Read Quran sister, pray, repent and ask Allah to take whatever you cannot stop doing away. There is nothing Allah cannot do for you just ask and I mean nothing.:tti_sister:

Salam sister Amirah80:hearts:

Salam Amirah80