Salam Alaikum

pujitha

Dear Brothers and sisters, my name is Pujitha and I am a christian. Though a christian by birth, i do not believe in the concept of trinity and as i grew up i realised that my views are more islamic. I am here to know more about God. Please help me to understand more about islam.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
We are happy to have you here.
There are many people like you,i was also until 2 years ago alhamdulillah; in fact it is from islam that we know something: all people are born muslims, Allah is only One and no one other has any power but Him. Then our parents make us follow their traditions, even if they are not sure about what is the truth.
That said, we do respect all prophets from Adam to Mohamed saws, including Jesus and his kind mother Mary.
The key is to learn the concept of Tawheed and to have the right intentions.
May God protect us.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dear Brothers and sisters, my name is Pujitha and I am a christian. Though a christian by birth, i do not believe in the concept of trinity and as i grew up i realised that my views are more islamic. I am here to know more about God. Please help me to understand more about islam.
:salam:
to my brothers and sisters in islam.
Hi :)
Hello there pujitha,
Welcome to turntoislam
we are
very pleased to have you
here with us.
Top American Surgeon embraced Islam - "he was trying very hard to be a Christian"
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

icadams

Welcome to TTI sister, I believe that you have come to the right place. I am sure that everyone here will welcome your questions and do their best to answer them.