Salam Alaquam all, new to TTI!

colleen.eha

Asalam Alaquam

Hi all,
I'm new to TTI.

I converted from confusion to Islam about 10 months ago. I'm taking it slow because my sister is Catholic and just as stubborn as I (inshAllah yarrabi they will convert).

I'm now married to a muslim man, and I couldn't be happier! :SMILY252:

I don't speak much arabic... slowly learning!

:SMILY176:

I've had a rough life (Allah's tests, of course) and I'm happy to find Allah's peace and Muhammad's (SWS) guidance.

I found TTI because I was googling "what does Islam say about depression" - something I've suffered with since I was 13 (I'm in my mid-twenties now). Glad to say I stopped crying once I found a thread on TTI. (HamduAllah!)

I'm looking for some trustworthy friends (as I don't have many muslim friends) to bounce some ideas off of.

That's all, I think.

:) :hearts:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: sister
welcome to TTI
May ALLAH guide you and make everythign easy for you. May ALLAh bless you and grant you janat ul firdous.Ameen
If you need anything..you can always PM me.:hearts:
:wasalam:

Rashadi

Salaam Aleykom and welcome sister. MashaAllah and congratulations on finding the truth and receiving guidance from Allah who is only and best of guiders. This site is great and I have learned a lot from since I am a revert myself. I hope you will learn from this site and meet many pious Muslim sisters for friends.

colleen.eha

Rashadi, I see you're from Georgia - I'm from Ohio.
Nice to meet you. Thanks for your help and may Allah bless you.
Subhan Allah the converts in America, inshAllah many more! :)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI dear sister. I pray that it benefits you inshallah, from what I read it already has. May Allah continue to increase you in knowledge.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam
Welcome to Islam and TTI :)
Allah guided u to the right path Alhamdulillah.. We are here for u if you need help InshAllah
Take care :)

fada_all

salam alikom

welcome sister to this community of TTI family , and congratulations for being guided to the right path ,here you will find the security you are searching for insha allah we are ready to answer you all your questions, so feel free to ask ..we are all your friends here
and second family for you,may allah guide us all to the right path insha allah..

ur sis