salam cute twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
here r some cute twins hope u will like these pics.
waslam
all of urs
hijab sister:hijabi: :tti_sister: :muslim_child:
54vfax.jpg

54vf9j.jpg

54vf5g.jpg

54vf3r.jpg

54vf2g.jpg

54veyq.jpg

54vew0.jpg

54vepv.jpg

:mashallah: :hearts:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Awww Masha Allaah how cute. I want a twin too in the future! :tti_sister: Insha Allaah..

Jazakallaahu khayr for sharing the smile sister!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Assalamu alaikum,

Awww Masha Allaah how cute. I want a twin too in the future! :tti_sister: Insha Allaah..

salam sister
hehe.thats great me too want hope INSHALLAH v will have twins.aamin
waslam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu alaikum,

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Twins are fine to play with, but when you will have to wipe their butt 10 times a day and will have to do many other tough tasks, then I will ask you "Enjoying Sister?", hehe

Wassalaam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Twins are fine to play with, but when you will have to wipe their butt 10 times a day and will have to do many other tough tasks, then I will ask you "Enjoying Sister?", hehe

Wassalaam.

:salam2:

LoL..Insha Allaah the love of a mother to her child/children would erase all the exhaustion. Grrr Don't discourage me! :angryred:

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
mashallah soooooooo cute.:hearts:
awww i love twin babies.i go crazy lookin at babies anyway.lolz:biggrin:
mashallah nice pic.jazakallha kheir for sharing.
i was feelin sleepy but not now.:wink: .now im quite fresh.:SMILY126: :wavyarms:
wasalam

Slave-of-Allah

hey not only both of u im in the list aswell inshallah.AMEEN.:hearts: :biggrin: :p

Hey i'm in that list too!!! Twins are sooooooo cute!!!!!! I want twins too :)

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Wassalaam.

Lolzzzzzzz my gosh you're the first person that's has made me laugh today. Thankyou. lol :D

Slave-of-Allah

ru mad sis.why do u wanna adopt a baby?ur crazy.:SMILY26:

Oi cheeky! No i'm not mad! lol You are starting to sound like them Auntie's who gossip all the time and think i'm crazy too. But why not? What is wrong with adopting a baby? Probably an orphan?

But that does NOT mean i'm not gonna have kids of my own! Trust me i am :)

Slave-of-Allah

i think uv just read my pm i guess.lolz

Yes i have. lol Look most women go around saying i want this many kids etc but when they get married and want to start a family they find that they can't have children. I don't know why we're are talking about kids lol but anyway why is because i have always wanted to adopt babies and what you said about finding out if you can't have kids. Then so be it. If that's how Allah wants it, i will accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.