Salam everybody

Fatemeh_394

I am not a convert Muslim. My ancestors have been Muslim. But I really like to know about new Muslims. They discover things about Islam that I haven't payed attention much, things that attracted them to choose to be a Muslim. That's very profound and nice.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to TTI. Hopely you will enjoy for your stay with us.

:)

You like to know new muslims/muslim reverts? Well, you just met one (me). :D

Fatemeh_394

Salam,
Nice to meet you sister. I appreciate your message. I like to know many things about you. What was your previous religion/belief and how long you have converted.

zaman-gm

Believer loves to know more to strengthen/straighten his believes.

Most welcome Sister. :SMILY206:

Last edited:

Sisterswad

Welcome sister hope you will find everything you need on TTI. Feel free to ask if you have any question :wavyarms:

ahmed3711

welcome sister here you will love Islam and oneday inshallah we will see you converting to Islam ... don't be shy to ask any question & enjoy your stay :)

zaman-gm

Dear sis without any (,,,) how do u like to address yourself as a Shia? I have heard about 132 class in Shia, what do you say? Better be to say i know a one known as a shia and that one is very good friend of me.

Last edited:

Fatemeh_394

Dear sis without any (,,,) how do u like to address yourself as a Shia? I have heard about 132 class in Shia, what do you say? Better be to say i know a one known as a shia and that one is very good friend of me.
I'm not sure if I can understand you brother. Would you please explain?

zaman-gm

It's Ok Sister. Just for known about Shia. You knows there is a lot's of talk about Shia and Sunni. And have seen bad things are happening. There is a lot's of bad people in this word some are doing bad using the name of Islam. I'm not talking about that. But i would like to take it easy. I have discussed with a one who talk me something about Shia and that was good. Now share with me Why do u like to address yourself as Shia is there something unique or different that u believe or perform which other then Shia doesn't?:)

Fatemeh_394

It's Ahlalbait (the family of the prophet's') a good Shia loves the family of prophet(s). Fatemeh the daughter of prophet(s) and Ali her husband. getting to know Ahlalbait and what they said. Shia believes that God never have left human in earth without guide. people would kill them like they would kill prophets so God hid the last one (baghiatallah al montazar almahdi'aj') to be existed till the end of the world. but he will appear when the world is full of injustice and many people have been died. and most of people are praying God for help. He brings justice to the world. then people would come to Islam in big groups from all over the world.

Last edited:

zaman-gm

All Muslim Love this Family members of Our Prophet M. SAW. And according to may Hadith it is true that Imam Mah'di and Hazrat Isa (as) will appear before the end of this world. There is no problem here. :)
As much as i have seen most of the killing or genocide are take part regarding religions issue are not as religious issue at all. It's surely political and power case that done by some worse people of this world. My Allah SWT give me a nice Brain and Heart to feel the right or wrong. If there is anything go beyond me for some scholars statement or inspiration my Allah is enough for me. In Sha Allah i will guided by him.

Last edited:
It's Ahlalbait (the family of the prophet's') a good Shia loves the family of prophet(s). Fatemeh the daughter of prophet(s) and Ali her husband. getting to know Ahlalbait and what they said. Shia believes that God never have left human in earth without guide. people would kill them like they would kill prophets so God hid the last one (baghiatallah al montazar almahdi'aj') to be existed till the end of the world. but he will appear when the world is full of injustice and many people have been died. and most of people are praying God for help. He brings justice to the world. then people would come to Islam in big groups from all over the world.

Oh how wonderful it is to love Islam and the carriers of this religion indeed, May Allah bless them and be pleased with them. I see you haven't mentioned the Caliphs and companions of Prophet Muhammad SWS, Abu Bakr (RA), Omar Bin Khattab (RA) the conqueror of persia, Othman (RA), Ali (RA), Muwaya (RA). Tell us what you think of those great people and companions :).