Salam Everyone

mkrahman

I just wanted to give everyone the good news about me and my family. In the month of Ramadan I gave birth to two twin boys. Their names are Noah and Jonah. They are doing well and growing fast. I hope you all are given two blessings like we have:ma:.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

that is great news, Allah bless them and make them grow to be great Muslims! Amin.

( I moved this post from the Muslims in Texas Thread because it is 10 pages long and it is better if it was a new thread, by itself...)

Interesting name selection for the boys, you gave them English names? or the Quranic equivalent? Nuh and Yunus, as is in Quranic Arabic

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Congratulations on the birth of Noah and Jonah.

May Allah protect over them and make them among the pious muslimeen. Ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Wasalam Amirah

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
AlhamduliAllah , i pray to Allah swt to make them good muslems ,and full your heart with joy.:SMILY259:

yusuf_pal

m_72747dfda4244d7397b42f78d0959b6d.jpg

These are the twins.

Hope they are doing fine.
Make du'aa for them, their family and for our sister Katherine of 'Muslims in Texas- Islam in America' :) :) :)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Congratulations!!

Congratulations dear sister Katherine, :)

Mashaa Allah, may Allah raise them on piety, make them smart and obedient to Allah and very kind to you.

Lol, the one on the left seems thinking deeply, I wounder what he is thinking of?? Lol, tell him not to worry about his food. Allah is the best Sustainer. :)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!
BROTHER I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU I WANT TWINS SOOOO MUCH ALLAH HAS TRULY BLESSED YOU BROTHER

hope you and your family are all well :inshallah:
and i hope your sons become the leaders of tommorrows muslims :inshallah: and lead us to victory

Ameen!

p.s PLZ MKE DUA I GET TWINS :D

mkrahman

I gave them the English names for Dawa purposes. Believe me...it works. Most people dont' know that these are also prophets we believe in.