Salam

MuslimWorker

Assalamualaikum,

I hope this message reaches you all in the best of health and faith. I just registered at this forum and thought I'd drop a line.

I live in Canada and was born and raised Muslim. Alhamdulllilah, I've been married for a few years and I also try to work/participate in my local Muslim community as much as I can.

I also recently started blogging as well (MuslimWorker), just to share some of what I know.

InshAllah, I hope to participate and learn from this forum.

Wasalam,

Slim | MuslimWorker

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assalamualaikum,

I hope this message reaches you all in the best of health and faith. I just registered at this forum and thought I'd drop a line.

I live in Canada and was born and raised Muslim. Alhamdulllilah, I've been married for a few years and I also try to work/participate in my local Muslim community as much as I can.

I also recently started blogging as well (MuslimWorker), just to share some of what I know.

InshAllah, I hope to participate and learn from this forum.

Wasalam,

Slim | MuslimWorker

:salam2: welcome to the forum inshallah you will learn more about islam:)
Mashallah :) May Allah give you good knowledge hope to see yours posts inshallah enjoy your stay
:wasalam:

Abdul_Azeez

Wa alaykumu assalaam

I'd love to hear more about your local community, when you are free of course. It must feel great to help the people out there. I'd love to do such a thing, but when I become more knowledgeable in sha Allah. I don't want to give people the wrong information :(

May Allah bless you

Salam