Salamualaykum!! Help please!

slaveofALLAH99

Salamualaykum my dear brothers and sisters!! Ramadan Kareem!

You know it's that time of the year where your enjoying your ramadan and getting ready for eid. Well, as usual I have trouble getting a good gift for my mother! I always want to get her something that she will like ,but I just can't seem to get it! So InshaAllah I ask you guys if you can please give me some ideas or suggestion on what to get for my mother for eid. JazakAllahukhayran!

Salamualaykum

Hearts of Greenbirds

awww how sweet ukhtii :)

i always give my mom something wich she can keep long time

such as a islamic book or hijaab or niqaab

things i know shee will use and that she like

if u try tell us what ur mama like maybe we could help or give u some advice wallahu a3la waa a3lam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I am also wondering what to choose....

Still I have got no ideas...

waiting to read more suggestions soon Insha Allah

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
salam alaikum,

out of all presents I would give her a letter... A letter which will bring a mother to tears when she reads that her child cares for her so much.
A letter which presents what you feel for her. Tell her you love her.. Tell her "what am I without you?" Tell her she's the one who gives you the best knowledge of all teachers, the one who has Jannah at her feet, the one who held you for 9 months with antagonising pain and never brings it up because she loves you so much. Describe your love to her in one single letter, it's a thing a mother would keep in her heart forever even if she loses that piece of paper.

Along with that; you can give her her favourite edible treat, clothes (make sure you know her size!), a prayer mat..oh, and what's a girl without jewellery, ey?

You can go beyond getting her a present and cleaning the whole house before she wakes up. Treat her so that she feels like a queen!

InshaAllah I helped

slaveofALLAH99

JazakAllahukhayran.

Thank you so much!!! It was actually a big help! I love the letter idea and I like the idea how it's better to get something for your mother that will last for a long time.Thank you so much.

If you ask about my mother........... well she loves jewelry ,but she only likes gold and thats too expensive for me. She likes clothes to but she only likes the clothes from back home which is like really hard to get! You know sometimes your parents can be so picky! LOL!

But ya thank you so much for taking your time and helping me!! Umm if you guys have any more ideas for eid gifts for fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts uncles please share!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much!

Salam :)

friend263

JazakAllahukhayran.

Thank you so much!!! It was actually a big help! I love the letter idea and I like the idea how it's better to get something for your mother that will last for a long time.Thank you so much.

If you ask about my mother........... well she loves jewelry ,but she only likes gold and thats too expensive for me. She likes clothes to but she only likes the clothes from back home which is like really hard to get! You know sometimes your parents can be so picky! LOL!

But ya thank you so much for taking your time and helping me!! Umm if you guys have any more ideas for eid gifts for fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts uncles please share!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much!

Salam :)

Assalamualaikum.. The above idea is very good and you can also do one thing i.e (Cook for your mother and let her know u understand her a lot) I am a mother i understand ur position..