Sarajevo Painting

BlueFish

Asalamu Alakum,

A painting of Sarajevo, I just finished. I would like to share it with all of you. Do you see all the little mosques? Oh I tried to find reference of the city before all the modern buildings were built.

l_12a1c9875af95124e9a656d674462a3a.jpg

The photograph is not that great I admit, too much glare on the painting, but you can still see it.:)

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
It is a beautiful painting brother. Jazakallah khair. I love this city for the muslims of this city in particular and of Bosnia in general saw very hard times .
I have a great respect for people of Sarjevo. May Allah protect them all.

Wassalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalamu aleikum brother.
Its wonderful painting.Great job.
Where is Sarajevo ?sorry I don't know,but in Russia,my country,I've heard this name.
salam

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum beautiful painting bro jazakallah for sharing!:)

ps:sister Aisha 114 Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia Herzegovina ex Yougoslavia

wassalam

sindbad

BlueFish

Thank you all for your compliments. I hope you enjoy it.
I plan on going to this wonderful city some day, I never been there before.
The reason for painting the city is it was a gift for the parents of someone very dear to me. They were refugees from the war in Bosnia, in the 90's. They are wonderful people. They have done so much for me, I wanted to give them something in return. Her mother cried, she loved it. It was very nice.
:SMILY139:

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: macha'Allah it is a really nice painting, Allah have really bless you, salam to you from Belgium

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Asalamu Alakum,

A painting of Sarajevo, I just finished. I would like to share it with all of you. Do you see all the little mosques? Oh I tried to find reference of the city before all the modern buildings were built.

l_12a1c9875af95124e9a656d674462a3a.jpg

The photograph is not that great I admit, too much glare on the painting, but you can still see it.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:Very nice painting :) Sssuper work!Keep it up .
Thank you for sharing your painting with us.(Can i keep it?)

:tti_sister:May Allah swt reward you for sharing this beautiful painting~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam.