Saudi Arabia: Gulf armies ready for possibility of US-Iran war

Status
Not open for further replies.

apocalypse77

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071106/wl_mideast_afp/gulfiranuspolitics_071106204026

RIYADH (AFP) - The armed forces of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) are prepared for the possibility of an armed conflict between the United States and Iran, Saudi Arabia's deputy defence minister said on Tuesday.

In reply to a reporter's question on the preparedness of GCC states in the event of such a conflict, Abdul Rahman bin Abdul Aziz said: "This subject is under constant study between defence ministers as the countries of the Gulf have to be always ready for any emergency."

His comments came after a meeting of GCC foreign and defence ministers in Riyadh to discuss growing tensions in the region over Iran's controversial nuclear programme.

Tehran vehemently denies US accusations that it is secretly developing an atomic bomb, and insists that its nuclear project is for peaceful purposes.

The pro-US GCC consists of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

apocalypse77

saudi is so scared of the americans..they ask the americans to drill oil for them..no doubt that arabs are actually lazy pple

apocalypse77

Salamu Aleikum my brother,

We shouldnt generalize like that :astag:. Not all our "arab" brothers and sisters are traitors nor lazy.

sorry..i was about to say..SOME of our arab brothers are lazy..or at least not as hadworking as their jewish counterparts..oil will run out..they cant be voertly dependent on just one natural resource

Doris

Bismilah,

Why don't you all say any thing about the Ottomans when they used to kiss the hand of the britts and the franch etc? and by the way there is not such a thing as wahabi. you see, you don't like the britts to be your master, but have fallen under their terminology trick. the way you carry your political views originate deep in europe, but you cannot see it. oh I forgot you all working hard to change the situation of the ummah from your electronic screens with a keyboard in front. Like the hadith says: " if you can't say any thing good, remain SILENT. meaning: Zip your lips. talk is chip.

Bismilah,

Why don't you all say any thing about the Ottomans when they used to kiss the hand of the britts and the franch etc? and by the way there is not such a thing as wahabi. you see, you don't like the britts to be your master, but have fallen under their terminology trick. the way you carry your political views originate deep in europe, but you cannot see it. oh I forgot you all working hard to change the situation of the ummah from your electronic screens with a keyboard in front. Like the hadith says: " if you can't say any thing good, remain SILENT. meaning: Zip your lips. talk is chip.

NOW WAIT A MINUTE !

Who kissed whos a.. ????? Ottomans were enemies of french and brits. THey occupied us and fought us. Wasnt it the dumb saudis who betrayed the ottomans ? Saudis connected with british and france.

Do u remember the british agent Lawrence of arabia ?
He brainwashed u saudis and made u fight us !!!!!
U SAUDIS FOUGHT AGAINST UR BROTHERS !!!!!!!!
ALL FOR BRITAIN AND FRANCE !!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE DONT TELL ANY LIES " DORIS " !!!!!!!

I sometimes think that Israel is ALLAH WRATH FOR U ARABS.
INSHALLAH ISRAEL WILL............

Bismilah,

U mean " talk is cheap " !!!!!
ANd why dont u zip ur liar lips ?

And yes there is a thing like wahabi ! Those with long beard and long hair are them.

" the way you carry your political views originate deep in europe, but you cannot see it"

OHHH PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US DORIS. (DORIS IS A GERMAN FEMALE NAME BY THE WAY )

"oh I forgot you all working hard to change the situation of the ummah from your electronic screens with a keyboard in front"

And who are u to say that ? WHat are u doing to change the situation of the "UMMAH" ???
This is an internet forum , we post news, show the true islam and share our views. If u dont like that concept then log out.

people stop that nationalism thing, we are MUSLIMS!

Salamu Aleikum dear sister,

Im not a nationalist !! BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO POST LIES AND STILL CANT ADMITT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN THE PAST.
Saudis still say ottomans were this and that , but cant admitt their own mistakes

OTTOMANS WERE TIGHT WITH GERMANS AND HATED THE BRITS.

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN.

:wasalam:

I think I have to explain a couple of things:

I dont mean to be harsh or something like that. Im also not a rascist !
To me: Race dont exist ! If ur a devot,good, and thruthfull muslim then I´ll consider u as family.

But lies and ignorance makes my blood boil. See Ottomans did some terrible things (armenians) and were not so progressive muslims. The only thing they were good at was architects(blue mosque for example)

BUT at least they were GOOD protectors of the muslim world.
This cant be said about Saudi Arabia ! They help the west in killing our muslim family. ANd they help them to steal our resources. And many other things.

See after Ottoman empire: We lost palestine and Iraq , Bosnian Genocide , Chechen Genocide, Kurd Genocide...... Turks today dont care much about Islam.
All of this because there is no Ottoman Empire.
And why is there no Ottoman Empire ? Because the west wanted it that way.

All I want u muslm brothers and sister to understand:

Saudi Arabia slided with the West and FOUGHT the Ottoman Empire !
Lawrence of Arabia was a British Agent , and Atatürk was a zionist agent.

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb

Actually when i saw the post of Doris ...i just didn't care....we know who kissed some hands but surely a few people like doris won't be able to change my love to my arab brothers and sisters...my missing to them ; to my all brothers and sisters in the world.....past is past...as a grandson of Ottomans i never think of blaming my arab brothers or sisters coz of past....... i don't see these kind of posts ...just a few....that's nice...And surely our enemies want us to be divided and inshaallah we will show them the door...."get out from our lives , inshaallah we will deal with you soon"....
And Ottomans were state of the Ummah...they worked for the ummah all through their lives...it was not a nationalistic state....

I miss 1 ummah...

Allah Hafiz

cihan

Left The Website
:wasalam:

I think I have to explain a couple of things:

I dont mean to be harsh or something like that. Im also not a rascist !
To me: Race dont exist ! If ur a devot,good, and thruthfull muslim then I´ll consider u as family.

But lies and ignorance makes my blood boil. See Ottomans did some terrible things (armenians) and were not so progressive muslims. The only thing they were good at was architects(blue mosque for example)

BUT at least they were GOOD protectors of the muslim world.
This cant be said about Saudi Arabia ! They help the west in killing our muslim family. ANd they help them to steal our resources. And many other things.

See after Ottoman empire: We lost palestine and Iraq , Bosnian Genocide , Chechen Genocide, Kurd Genocide...... Turks today dont care much about Islam.
All of this because there is no Ottoman Empire.
And why is there no Ottoman Empire ? Because the west wanted it that way.

All I want u muslm brothers and sister to understand:

Saudi Arabia slided with the West and FOUGHT the Ottoman Empire !
Lawrence of Arabia was a British Agent , and Atatürk was a zionist agent.

As salamu aleykum wr wb

Broher "the armenian genocide" is a LIE...why you believe these things i just can not understand...these armenians had wealth in ottomans..but when russians offered them a state some of them backstabbed Ottomans....actually ARMENİANS did a genocide...ARMENIANS STILL KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN AZERBEYJAN ...but the thing ottomans tried was bringing these armenians to a safe place....Oh my god...even our brothers and sisters believe these people....ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS A LIE......they want to get payed and they want lands from us.....from turkey..so they lie to people...also these people know DIASPORA's LIES but these LIES are also USEFULL for THEM...Come on ...DON'T BELIEVE THAT LIE ....NEVER

Another thing ...i agree yeah majority of turkish people is away from Islam....but still they r still muslims...and pls remember the times that u had no knowledge about Islam and then Allah(S.W.T) guided you....don't listen the whispers of satan pls...In Turkey things are bad....goverment away from Islam , army away from Islam...schools universities away from Islam....there r some dirty hands in Turkey.....Allah knows the best....
So the thing we should do is rather then blaming eachother ...we should try better things...blaming solves nothing..it makes things worser...we should try better things...and for sure making Dua ....not only for Turkey for all muslims and also some non-muslims who has open hearts....May Allah (S.W.T) forgives us helps us...

Another thing.. brother you said Atatürk is a zionist agent...well i don't know something like that maybe but i don't know....maybe this is a lie of the devils...just to cause a hatred between Turkey and muslim world.....but the point is not that...i mean what will you do if Atatürk is a zionist agent or not?...Will you judge him?...sure not...so the thing we should look is Atatürk did right or wrong...surely he did wrong things...not acceptible in Islam...in anycase...we have what we need ..Alhamdulillah....forget about Atatürk....Allah is enough for us....

Ve aleikum selam,

Yes I agree with this Armenian thing. They got played for a fool. Even russians today say that there was no "Armenian Genocide "

I also agree with muslims in Turkey.

About Atatürk: I was naiv, too. I used to be protective of him.
" lie of the devils "... Brother the western world loves Atatürks soooo much.
And thats exactly what made me question his Authority. I mean Turks in school learn that he fought all the occupiers and made them leave. But thats not the whole story. For Example: If he fought them so much, why did he accept their demands ?(destruction of Caliphate and Sultanate)

Also: why he helped to create Israel ?
He was the same like Lenin in Russia. Lenin was a zionist who destroyed the Czar Kingdom in Russia. He bought communism over there.
And Atatürk bought "Democracy" over in Turkey.
I mean the whole muslim world has/Had puppet leaders.
Its just the way it is.

cihan

Left The Website
I want to add another thing also...u say the only good thing was architecture about Ottomans....i say u should read the The Ottomans history before saying that also be carefull about the sources my brother if u want...
Also my brother it is not Ottoman Empire cause Ottomans were not an imperialist state....it's original name is "Devlet-i Aliyye-i Osmaniyye"

it means something like "Great Ottoman State"....Actually i don't understand these historians...this Ottoman is about Usman (Osman in turkish) ...i just dunno why these historians play with words...it is Usman coz founder of the state is usman ;grandfather of all Ottoman sultans...

Allah Hafiz

cihan

Left The Website
Ve aleikum selam,

Yes I agree with this Armenian thing. They got played for a fool. Even russians today say that there was no "Armenian Genocide "

I also agree with muslims in Turkey.

About Atatürk: I was naiv, too. I used to be protective of him.
" lie of the devils "... Brother the western world loves Atatürks soooo much.
And thats exactly what made me question his Authority. I mean Turks in school learn that he fought all the occupiers and made them leave. But thats not the whole story. For Example: If he fought them so much, why did he accept their demands ?(destruction of Caliphate and Sultanate)

Also: why he helped to create Israel ?
He was the same like Lenin in Russia. Lenin was a zionist who destroyed the Czar Kingdom in Russia. He bought communism over there.
And Atatürk bought "Democracy" over in Turkey.
I mean the whole muslim world has/Had puppet leaders.
Its just the way it is.

Well i understand you my brother...u r also so sad about the ummah like me like most of the muslims...i try to say is that my bro. we should forget about these kind of things...We should study Islam...indeed Atatürk is a dead person...and also Atatürk is a test especially for turkish muslims...but a person who knows Islam; says with no doubt that we have nothing to do with kemalism...some people will pass that test some people not..sure.....so we know there can be nothing like kemalism in Islam...actually non of the ideologies can stay together in Islam...
Also the foundation about religion in Turkey...they also say nothing wrong with laicism in Islam...they lie to people...they want to lie or they afraid of the army..Allah knows the best...everyone will pay what he did ; no sadness for believers on the judgement day ...
Anyways brother just trust Allah(S.W.T) be patient

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Guys ... chill out .. past is the past ... those people have gone and we don't benefit anything from fighting over THEIR differences.

Besides, the current ruling family in Saudi have nothing to do with Sharif Hussain (great grandfather of current Jordanian king). Sharrif Hussain is the one who fought with the Brit/French. He was ruling over Hijaz at that time.

And the Ottomans were not blameless either. There was nationalistic movements on the "Turkish" side as well. There were Arabs who fought the Turks, but there were many Arabs who fought with them as well.

Now, for whatever reason, Khilafah was gone and the current decimation in the Middle East followed. I personally believe that Khilafah will come back when the nation deserves it. The porphet (PBUH) said: "you will have rulers similar to what you are" ...

But it is not all bad. People tend to look to the current situation as being the worst time of Islam ever ... not true ... our nation has been through really dark times and emerged stronger every time ... we really need to maintain strong sense of optimisim which is part of our faith.

Alhamdulellah for all situations

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

Last summer i was travelling to Umrah and on my plane was a white man wearing suit and tie, i was simply amazed?

So my friend started to ask him sum questions and guess what?

he was an Army Flight trainer for the Saudis( if u know about the BAAE scandal then u will undstand)

This guy was telling my friend that the Saudis can memorise whole books but they dont know how to apply the Knowledge and are very lazy!

So if this army is preparing to Fight Iran then we might as well forget it!

ps Iran will never attck Saudi cos Of the US bases!

Guys ... chill out .. past is the past ... those people have gone and we don't benefit anything from fighting over THEIR differences.

Besides, the current ruling family in Saudi have nothing to do with Sharif Hussain (great grandfather of current Jordanian king). Sharrif Hussain is the one who fought with the Brit/French. He was ruling over Hijaz at that time.

And the Ottomans were not blameless either. There was nationalistic movements on the "Turkish" side as well. There were Arabs who fought the Turks, but there were many Arabs who fought with them as well.

Now, for whatever reason, Khilafah was gone and the current decimation in the Middle East followed. I personally believe that Khilafah will come back when the nation deserves it. The porphet (PBUH) said: "you will have rulers similar to what you are" ...

But it is not all bad. People tend to look to the current situation as being the worst time of Islam ever ... not true ... our nation has been through really dark times and emerged stronger every time ... we really need to maintain strong sense of optimisim which is part of our faith.

Alhamdulellah for all situations

Im pretty much relaxed. No hard feelings on my side.
I was talking about king faizal not the one of Jordan.

All I tried to say was: That Saudi Arabia is not protective of the Muslim world, like the Ottoman Empire was.
I know some Iraqi muslims over here: AND THEY HATE SAUDIS GUTS !
And I understand that. I mean they act like extreme muslims (wahabis) but they help america in killing our muslims and stealing our resources.

Those nationalistic movements were the Young Turks. Alot of muslims ( doesnt matter if arab or turk) tried to go against them but failed(unfortunetly)

I also dont like it that we are divided in races !!!! I hate it.
We will all come together Inshallah ( except Saudi Arabia)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Waseem Hanif, you need to calm down.

If the late Ottomon leaders kissed the hands of the British and the French, I wouldn't be surprised, as they were heavily infiltrated by crypto-Jews who pretended to convert to Islam along with their rejected (by Sephardic Semitic Rabbis) European-Jewish Messiah, Sabatai Zevi (spelling?) pretended to convert to Islam too.

Eventually all of the Muslim empire was split up into the Arab countries we have today (and the Hindus getting all the power and land in the middle, while the Muslims were pushed to the sides) and puppet leaders put in place. Only a few days ago someone posted an article that stated the man who made Turkey secular to be a non-muslim. That's a brief summary of what I know about the demise of the late Muslim empire and the rise of Zionism.

The Ottomon empire did do good things, but if Doris said that some of the leaders sucked up to the Colonial forces, then that is possible. And even if it's not, it doesn't make statements like "Doris is a German name" make you look very clever or calm; and it certainly doesn't add any weight to your arguement. Salam alaikum.

Status
Not open for further replies.