Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum. We got all these other nice games going, I thought we could add this to the lis (though I'm not too sure how far it wil go .. )

Say something nice about the person above you .. real or guess or just give them a random compliment or even make something up! :D

Since this is the first post, and I can't say something nice about the poster above me, I'll say something about Mabsoot the Admin:

Mabsoot is very clever and smart and cool (for making this website).

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salam alaikum. We got all these other nice games going, I thought we could add this to the lis (though I'm not too sure how far it wil go .. )

Say something nice about the person above you .. real or guess or just give them a random compliment or even make something up! :D

Since this is the first post, and I can't say something nice about the poster above me, I'll say something about Mabsoot the Admin:

Mabsoot is very clever and smart and cool (for making this website).

ah darn....hmm you have a very nice avatar sir :cool:

:p lol

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

ah darn....hmm you have a very nice avatar sir :cool:

:p lol

wasalam

Really? Does he...?? Isra-eeeee... hehe nope can't do it. :D i'd have a rampage here! I'm sure you MUST appreciate his avatar under the past circumstances and all that's transpired. lol... it was fun wasn't it sis? I think that giraffe looked good after the vacation...lol!!!

I can't believe you said that though, funny.

HEY DoNotAsk: what do we do if someone posts more than once?? Keep layering the compliments? :SMILY129:

Well anyways, sis zakiyah, i don't know you too well, i think you are a newerish member here, but i've been having a lot of fun reading your posts. You seem nice and friendly (i would most definitely say you are but since this is the internet, i spread only assumptions :rolleyes: ;) )
and a great person to hang out and talk to. You brighten up the forum, and are very lighthearted. Thank you... i enjoy having you aroud :) and... I love you for the sake of Allah :hearts:

wasalam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalam
Really? Does he...?? Isra-eeeee watch it!... hehe nope can't do it. :D i'd have a rampage here! I'm sure you MUST appreciate his avatar under the past circumstances and all that's transpired. lol... it was fun wasn't it sis? I think that giraffe looked good after the vacation...lol!!!

I can't believe you said that though, funny.

And you Samosa face :p better watch it your on the edge! :)

..zakiyah your totally cool cos youre from pakistan like me and you lived there for ages too. that makes you pretty cool

ah! no more compliements this thread is gonna become annoying...maybe we should change it to making (contructive :D) criticism about the person above...O o im next...yikes :redface: maybe not then.

lol

zakiyah

muslim sis
isra ur tooooooooooooooooooooooooo brilliant.i cant say much.iv got no words.lol
oh my god my turn next.
better b good who ever it is.kiddin:lol: :lol: :lol:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

This thread is good, Alhamdulillah. Atleast you will get reward for saying good things about your brothers and sisters. Not wasting time in couting till million :lol: the title of the thread itself cracked me up. It should better be forwarded to Azhar Usman, the comedian. Lately I have watched a number of his shows on youtube.

Sorry, that was a too much talk.

Brother dna1987, you are a very good Muslim brother. I am personally more happy to know you. Dont worry about your secret behind DNA, I wont tell anybody out here :p

Brother MUHAMMED, I hope its E instead of 7 lol. You are a great young brother kid for all of us...:lol: You are still 15, so I said like that, hope you dont mind.

Sister isra, what to say about you? I am always scared to post after any sister, lest they throw me out of the thread :p I have learnt a lot from you Alhamdulillah. Jazakallahu khair

sister samiha, your avtar is really offending to me...:biggrin: You have been a great moderator out here, controlling to the best of abilities. Jazakallahu khair for everything

sister zakiha, shalwar kameez really goes with football. I have to agree to that..lol..Dont know how old are you, so if you are an aunty give advises to young Muslims out here. Or if you are younger like sis samiha, take advises from elders like us.

Overall I love everybody out here for the sake of Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala. I have learnt a lot from all of you out here. Please forgive your this humble brother, if he has hurt you in anyway and remember him in your duas.

peace

wa/salam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Dear sis Zakiyah, as sis Samiha said you are a newbie here so I donno much about you but I can say as I know you are a Pakistani, you are my neighbour.

Pakistani ppl are nice, funny and kool :SMILY288:. Take care and enjoy your stay here, Allah Hafiz :SMILY139:

P.S. Oh how I wish it could be Bro GP above me, another Pakistani :SMILY176:

abdie

as-salamu alekimu

i don't know much about u
but i think all u are nice people

anyways i think ur nice and u sound nice

Status
Not open for further replies.