WHY?
what did the schoolgirls? NOTHING?!
i dont know what i must say.
i can ask alone: why.??

La ilaha illalah, Muhammadan Rasoeroelah

w.salam

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

These poor children. I wish someone would throw acid on the faces of the perpetrators and give them a dose of their own medicine. I'll never understand why some men are against females gettig an education, was not Aisha (ra) one of the most educated women of her time? What about Kadijah?(ra) She ran her own bussiness and obviously had to have been educated as well. These stupid men don't seem to realize they are weakening the ummah by discouraging the education of females. One can only hope they never have children and spread their ignorance onto them.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

abuayesha

:salam2:

Innaa Lillaahi waInnaa Ilaihi Raajioon.

These people are still claiming that they fighting for Allaah! Joking. They are terrorists, no doubt.

The Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam told: On the battle ground, Do not kill ladies, children, preachers of other religions, disabled persons, unarmed, and old.

What these so called "Mujaahideen" are doing. Shame! How could they claim that they are fighting for Allaah. Allaah is no need of these type of servants.

Denounce this actions and those who did this cowardly act.

May Allaah bless those girls who undergone the hardship.

Wassalaam

showaib

Taliban Deobandies

its really sad to hear about the school girls, but i dont understand the reason for adding taliban "deobandis"??? wats the point here?

shoaib

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: this is a horrific and despicable act against those young girls. i would like to understand if these acts are carried out by mentally deranged lunatics acting on their own or are they following directions from the taliban? these incidents are all i seem to see regarding the taliban (apart from yvonne ridley's story who seems to have had a great time while captured by the taliban). but is this what life is really like for any young girl trying to get an education in afghanistan? there are people on this website that will say these news reports are propaganda from western media and that the taliban are just trying to follow shariah law?? i would like to see something from someone in afghanistan (not another yvonne ridley article because, with all due respect, her situation did not represent the life of afghani women) that can give us an insiders view to the taliban. i think it is hard for a lot of us here on the forum to imagine what life is like in a country ravaged by war for decade upon decade and what that does to people but there is no justification for randomly attacking and disfiguring schoolgirls :(
:astag: it makes me so furious.
:wasalam:

daywalker

its really sad to hear about the school girls, but i dont understand the reason for adding taliban "deobandis"??? wats the point here?

shoaib

same technics used by the kuffars that so and so Islaimic terrorist did this and that.....

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

shoaib

As-salaamu `alaykum.

There is a link between the Deobandis and the Taaliban, and for that very obvious reason, brother Salem said that. The article claims that the attacks were by the Taaliban, Allaah knows best; while it is believable, the girls themselves never said this, nor do I trust the kuffaar reporters (they gave no shred of evidence that it was them), though I don't dismiss the likelihood that the attack was by them. Either way, it has been reported and observed, that the Taaliban and/or their supporters where the ones to propagate this bankrupt ideology in which women aren't allowed to be educated.

May Allaah help them poor girls, guide them, and punish those who carry out these crimes, from the men and the women (some mother's are known to cast acid on the face of women who refuse their sons in areas like Bangladesh)... Allaahu musta`aan, what sane man thinks that women are to be deprived of education, and what sane man thinks that these acts are Jihaad in the path of Allaah I wonder?

Was-salaam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/world/asia/13afghan.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&pagewanted=all
Qari Yousuf Ahmadi, a Taliban spokesman, said by telephone that the Taliban claimed responsibility for the bombing but were not involved in the burning of the students’ faces. “We condemned this event,” he said. “It’s very bad, whoever carried it out.”

So condemnation of the attack on the student's makes the bombing okay? (This is an actual question and not sarcastic.)

May Allaah bestow us with good knowledge. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Interesting how Muslims are ready to accuse taliban, without making sure if this is truth or not. Just because NYTimes reported something, it does not mean it is the "truth".

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

listn why do u hav to include deobandies in ur comments dnt create haterd between our own muslim brother hood this is wht those kuffar want and this is wht u showin in ur statement:salah:

daywalker

So condemnation of the attack on the student's makes the bombing okay? (This is an actual question and not sarcastic.)

May Allaah bestow us with good knowledge. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

There are a lot of case overall in the world about bombing here and there, try to get some info and open a new thread. it will be easier to know about the fact.

:salam2: I wish Allah takes care of these men by punishing them really badly. Taliban or no taliban i feel these girls should get justice.

autumn

Strength in Unity
Interesting how Muslims are ready to accuse taliban, without making sure if this is truth or not. Just because NYTimes reported something, it does not mean it is the "truth".

yes why should we be believing things that we cant be very sure of and then accusing them..the western media is all the lies.ok we see school girls are attack...but are we sure that was the target...come on stop saying that taliban dont want education for girls and thats why they are bombing...hello??????????? if anyone's read my post about schools in Afghanistan..you would know that the taliban are indeed encouraging schools..why do have to believe what you are seeing? why dont you look the other side? the west are nothing...they just want to divide us and make us blame Muslims of being terrorists..and you are falling for it..my own father used to be a fighter in Afghanistan against the invaders and its not about killing civilians..there are the good people and the bad people so pls dont blame every single taliban...they wouldnt want to kill their own people and throw acid on their face...the ones who have the guts to do that are the american forces..they would do it because they dont care...and they are very unwelcomed in Afghanistan so really if they will just leave, and the door is wide open, that would be for the better..
also these foreign forces are so disgusting...that we never know..they might have paid large sums to some poor person and make him claim that he is a taliban and the talibans bombed the school and threw acid on girls faces..this is how they lie so they can get support.. and the video is very sad...i hope things like this would stop happening..it makes people furious

Shahzad

their is a BIG link between deobandis and taliban but it doesnt mean that taliban have done this. This is a group called "tehreek-e-taliban pakistan" being backed by US. I think they have done this. Mulla umer has announced that they have no links with "tehreek-e-taliban pakistan".

"tehreek-e-taliban pakistan" is being led by Bait-ULLAH-Mehsood. Another US puppet in pakistan. There are also some Indian Taliban in pakistan's tribal areas i.e. India is infilterating into pakistan just like it did in 1971.

So, Brother Salem, What could I be without You? :)

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

some people just can't leave the things of jahiliyya behind.

it's these kind of people that make islam look bad and hurt our image.
:wasalam:

Shahzad

i would request all the people to stop being ignorant and read the articles posted by sister autumn before cursing Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.