Video Science student find peace and Logic in Islam. Steven Byers New Muslim Video Convert

presa1200

Thank you for your posts. With all due respects to you both, I sincerely hope you understand my dilemma. I am sure you know my back ground and that as a christian (Disillusioned) I sincerely hope you can understand that I was taught that YESHUA was much, much, more than a prophet. Unlike the other prophets, YESHUA was totally sinless and still is today. Unlike the other prophets. YESHUA was risen and is with the Almighty to this day.
That is my dilemma. I have no problem with Islam, but I need to study the Qu'ran in detail for me to come to a clear decision on which faith to follow.

hi...i do understand... because i used to be in your situation before... i understand deeply.... all you need is a logical thinking brain. don't stress yourself... take time....

yes every christian do believe the power of Jesus Christ, because he can make someone alive from dead, cure the blindness, and much more miracles. Same goes to every prophets including Muhammad S.A.W too...

But don't forget.... they can show miracles only with the will of God. Their miracle was to tell the people the Almightly of God. And people should accept them as their prophet and the God is one. That's y we never worship a Rasul/prophet.

All Rasul/prophets are noble and glorious because they are the chosen one by Allah. Allah wants them to show the truth to human, so that we will worship the right God, nothing else....

Jesus Christ was sent only to the people of Jerusalem. And he asked people to believe in oneness of God. When the time has come, Allah sent the last messenger to the world to tell all the nations about the Doom day, the Judgment and the hereafter. Because after that there were no more scriptures except Koran the last one.

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Assalamun Aleykum u all

Allahu radı aleyk dear bro. mabsoot

i am being very hapy while i am whatching this videos. because islam is a sun. but a lot of people shut their eyes and dont see it. when i see that somebodies see the sun and understand the realty i become hopeful abaut one day world will be full of peace. (islam)

again i want to say Allahu radı aleyk. i beg to Allah that protect to muslims.
we must be very hapy. we must bu smile always. because we are the comminity of Muhammed (SAV)
because we are the slave only one god:ALLAH(cc)

:salam2:

thefighter

I can't say a word or sing a song or write a poem to describe my overwelming feeling about the way Allah the Merciful make poeple go to Him & His stright path by some disasters they face in their lives. And when they start looking for the reasons why He did that to them, they find the greatness of His & submit to Him.

Thanks Allah, I love you

muslim-girl

Asc brothers and sisters

Asc brothers and sisters.. <33

I just want to ask you about a question..
Hmm , u know i've read and heard a lot about the prayer. I heard that u should pray if the time for prayer is there no matter were u are. so my question is , should i pray when i am in school? cause am always pray after my lesson is finish i can't just go from my lesson. our schools system is like that. and i know that Allah Swt Salaat its more importen then the lesson. So my question is actually should i leave my lesson and pray ?

yilomka

about conversion

You can't use logic in religion. Logically you can not believe something you do not see and you can't use logic to believe in God. God is immaterial and spirit. God does not want religion but want to have relationship with all. All religions let down people but only God gives life because He is life and is the source of life. I don't see any difference between Islam and other religions because only through the actions you assume He will accept you but heart is the matter.

Former Moslem

hassanhindi

new member looking for friends in faith

Salam alikum every body

I am muslim from india this is my first time joining in website , I am realy very happy of seeing such big number of persons returning to original funtain of Allah I wish if I can shake hand of each and every one of them.

I would like to congratulate all new Muslim brothers and sisiters and I believe the reward for them from Allah is twice as we (who born as muslims) get .

I wish to have as many as to share thire expiriences with me , I handel lectures about the greatness of Islam and they will be a great help to me in my mission

May Allah bless u all

wasslam

:SMILY252:

hassanhindi

You can't use logic in religion. Logically you can not believe something you do not see and you can't use logic to believe in God. God is immaterial and spirit. God does not want religion but want to have relationship with all. All religions let down people but only God gives life because He is life and is the source of life. I don't see any difference between Islam and other religions because only through the actions you assume He will accept you but heart is the matter.

Former Moslem
as I can see from your name that you are former muslim (I doubt) but let me ask u few things based on that I can reply to :

-do u how many types of action we have in Islam?

- what is the diffrence between Iman and Islam and Ihsan

I hope u can tel me based on that I can talk to u in proper manner

thefighter

Former Moslem

OH MY GOD, then electricity doesn't exists, you may say, "no it's not like that, we see the lights", ok very well, lights is one of the results of electricity, and a unified system of a huge world is also the result of one creator, NOT LOGICAL!!!!, who told you babe that logic is about matter, it's not logic, it's physics, pls try to expand your horizons.
you said, "All religions let down poeple, but only God gives life", so beautiful, then you believe in Allah but in a religoin of your own, personally customized.

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Former Moslem

as I can see from your name that you are former muslim (I doubt) but let me ask u few things based on that I can reply to :

-do u how many types of action we have in Islam?

- what is the diffrence between Iman and Islam and Ihsan

I hope u can tel me based on that I can talk to u in proper manner
I have a feeling that yilomka is pretending that he or she used to be a Muslim at one time. pfft. Perhaps the same person who made another account called "formermuslim". Hmmm.

sheyhovic

It is true that we can not understand Allah by logic. So how did you understand that god is spirital and immetrial? By what way? "Understanding Allah" means,we can not understand Allah except Allah tells us. In history there were many persons who had told they are god. And many people had belived them because they did not use their brain and logic and didn't want any proof.

As Hz. Ebu Bekir (r.a.) said 'Understanding means realizing the weakness of understanding'. However this does not mean that we can not find the right way. We should look for the right way to believe Allah by using our brain becasue Allah gave us that ability.

sheyhovic

Asc brothers and sisters.. <33

I just want to ask you about a question..
Hmm , u know i've read and heard a lot about the prayer. I heard that u should pray if the time for prayer is there no matter were u are. so my question is , should i pray when i am in school? cause am always pray after my lesson is finish i can't just go from my lesson. our schools system is like that. and i know that Allah Swt Salaat its more importen then the lesson. So my question is actually should i leave my lesson and pray ?

Maybe you can find another way. For example you can search for a room. Or if you have dormitories near department you can ask a friend to use her room. Moreover you can ask your teacher or director if they can organize a room for you. Do not forget, the longest salaat is 4 rekats and you can finish namaz within a couple of minutes. So even you can practise salaat in your class. So in my opinion neither leave lessons nor leave salaat. As Resulullah (s.a.v.) said 'Knowledge is farz(obligatory) for every Muslim'. :salam2:

munajamal

assalamu alaikum

assalamu alaikum my muslim brother.
welcome to islam. may allah (s.w.t) bless you and reward you ishallah. :ma:

dessoukieid

Dear Br/Byers
thanks to ALLAH (Alhamad llAllah) that guide you to the right path, the path of islam. May ALLAH (swt) forgive and guide us all to the the Path (Ameen)

Your brother in Islam
Dr/Dessouki Eid