Scientific facts proved by the Qur'an

farhopes

No God but Allah
1-Which verse of the Qur'an proves the scientific fact that there is no air high in the sky and no one can breathe there?
2- In which verses are the stages of creating the man inside the womb mentioned?
3-Which verse proves the fact that the embryo is surrounded by 3 layers?

Jihan

2. We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)... 1 (Quran, 23:12-14)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

1)And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not.
( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #125)

2)Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).
( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #13)

3)While He has created you in (different) stages (i.e. first Nutfah, then Alaqah and then Mudghah, see (VV.23:13,14) the Quran).
( سورة نوح , Nooh, Chapter #71, Verse #14)

farhopes

No God but Allah
:salam2:
1)And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam, and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not.
( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #125)

That's right, brother :ma:

farhopes

No God but Allah
2. We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)... 1 (Quran, 23:12-14)
That's right, thank you, dear sister:ma:

farhopes

No God but Allah
3)While He has created you in (different) stages (i.e. first Nutfah, then Alaqah and then Mudghah, see (VV.23:13,14) the Quran).
( سورة نوح , Nooh, Chapter #71, Verse #14
I mean another verse in which Allah mentioned the three layers not the stages

How to post new thread?

assalam alikum islamic family

well I am a few days older here.I wonder how to post a new thread?:confused:

warm regards,
Muhammad

How to post new thread?

well I am a few days old here.I wonder how to post a new thread?:confused:

warm regards,
Muhammad

farhopes

No God but Allah

well I am a few days older here.I wonder how to post a new thread?:confused:

warm regards,
Muhammad
Welcome brother, that's easy, brother; at the top,on the left of each main page, for example, the Islamic Discussion, you will find the white icon" New Thread". All you have to do is to click onthat icon and type your post and click "submit thread"

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
I mean another verse in which Allah mentioned the three layers not the stages

Allah (swt) says --translation of meaning--
He has created you from a single being, then made its mate of the same (kind), and He has made for you eight of the cattle in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers-- a creation after a creation-- in triple darkness; that is Allah your Lord, His is the kingdom; there is no god but He; whence are you then turned away? (39:6)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Allah (swt) says --translation of meaning--
He has created you from a single being, then made its mate of the same (kind), and He has made for you eight of the cattle in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers-- a creation after a creation-- in triple darkness; that is Allah your Lord, His is the kingdom; there is no god but He; whence are you then turned away? (39:6)
That's right,:ma:

sunshine

Building Bridges
Which verses of the Quran state or hint at the following scientific facts?

4. That clouds are made up of layers.
5. That all living creatures have organized communities.
6. That all creatures have their own communication mechanism.
7. That a fertilized egg starts life clinging to the wall of the womb.

“There is not an animal (That lives) on the earth, Nor a being that flies On its wings, but (forms Part of) communities like you. ” (Al-Quran 6:38)

farhopes

No God but Allah
4- (10) See you not that Allah drives the clouds gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap of layers, and you see the rain comes forth from between them. And He sends down from the sky hail (like) mountains, (or there are in the heaven mountains of hail from where He sends down hail), and strike therewith whom He will, and averts it from whom He wills. The vivid flash of its (clouds) lightning nearly blinds the sight. (Tafsir At-Tabaree).
( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #43)

farhopes

No God but Allah
6. That all creatures have their own communication mechanism.

(3) See you not (O Muhammad SAW) that Allah, He it is Whom glorify whosoever is in the heavens and the earth, and the birds with wings out-spread (in their flight). Of each one He (Allah) knows indeed his Salat (prayer) and his glorification, (or everyone knows his Salat (prayer) and his glorification), and Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
( سورة النور , An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #41)

farhopes

No God but Allah
7. That a fertilized egg starts life clinging to the wall of the womb

(9) Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.
( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #14)

farhopes

No God but Allah
. That life cannot exist without water.

(42) Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
( سورة الأنبياء , Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, Verse #30)

farhopes

No God but Allah
9. That river and sea can meet but not mix.

(1) He has let loosed the two seas (the salt water and the sweet) meeting together. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.
( سورة الرحمن , Al-Rahman, Chapter #55, Verse #19)

farhopes

No God but Allah
10. That earth mass decreases.

(2) See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allah judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.
( سورة الرعد , Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #41)

41 أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْاْ أَنَّا نَأْتِي الأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا وَاللّهُ يَحْكُمُ لاَ مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

farhopes

No God but Allah
11. That the universe is expanding.

(5) With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.
( سورة الذاريات , Adh-Dhariyat, Chapter #51, Verse #47)

(1) وَالسَّمَاءَ بَنَيْنَاهَا بِأَيْدٍ وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَ

farhopes

No God but Allah
12. That the orbits of the sun and the moon do not intersect.

(13) وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ

And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.
( سورة الأنبياء , Al-Anbiya, Chapter #21, verse 33 )