se7en riddle

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:lol:
Nice riddle,
If I am correct the lady shoots her husband with a camera....dips her photos in the solution for 5 minutes then hangs those photos to dry .
:lol: :lol: :SMILY82:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Ok here's a new one from my side::

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three
rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of
assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't
eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

munawarah

jazakallah, i can post easier riddles but then there is no challenge!! :lol:

well done kashif nazeer, your answer is correct =)

the answer to your riddle is:
i'd choose the room with the assasins with guns because one shot to the heart or brain will end the murderer life without pain!

i'm not sur though!

munawarah

WAIT..... actually the room with the lions that haven't eaten in 3 years!.......
because the lions would have starved to death by then!

munawarah

yey :jumpclap:

riddle:
There is a barrel with no lid and some grapejuice in it. "This barrel of grapejuice is more than half full," said Curly. "No it's not," says Mo. "It's less than half full."

Without any measuring implements and without removing any grapejuice from the barrel, how can they easily determine who is correct?

good luck guys

believer_15

Sister
WAIT..... actually the room with the lions that haven't eaten in 3 years!.......
because the lions would have starved to death by then!

AW man!Not again!these were 2 of the easiest riddles on this thread! .... i didn't get a chance to answer them.... I ws in school when the 2nd riddle ws posted! :(

anyways, :salam2: to all the riddlers :)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Munawarah

They would tilt the barrel if the can see the bottom of the barrel then it is less than half. If they cannot see the bottom then it is more than half full

Wasalam Amirah80

munawarah

way to go amirah, your answer is correct!!

riddle:
Suppose you want to send in the mail a valuable object to a friend. You have a box which is big enough to hold the object. The box has a locking ring which is large enough to have a lock attached and you have several locks with keys. However, your friend does not have the key to any lock that you have. You cannot send the key in an unlocked box since it may be stolen or copied. How do you send the valuable object, locked, to your friend - so it may be opened by your friend?

good luck

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
:lol: use a crowbar like in all the movies..... can't get a lock open use a crowbar.....everyone has a crowbar somewhere or another

:salam2:

munawarah

seekingthetruth: your very close...just need a bit more detail...

sakib: :lol: ...i guess a crowbar will work but not the answer i'm looking for :lol:

keep guessing.

should i post the answer??

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
um...I guess ask your friend to send in a lock which has more than one key and send one of the keys along with the lock so that you can lock the box and send the gift to him? :SMILY27: