Security when Kaabah door opens

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

jazakallahu khayr for sharing. Amazing Pics

Obviously they need security just incase anyone panicks or does something stupid.

dal_chavel

Asalamulaykim.
It seems as if the pic was taken some time in 1997; does anyone know if the security has increased since?

Nice to see gaurds holding hands!

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

WOW......:subhanallah: beautiful pictures....insha-allah i will get to touch those doors one day...

wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

Supposedly my dad's uncle got to go inside the Kabah.
But..... he said he was too awe inspired to look around.
I got this from my dad.

Wassalam.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:SMILY288: :salam2:

Jazakallahu khair brother, very interesting pictures..
If we could also at any time get the chance to se the inside as well.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

JazakAllahu khair brother, very interesting pictures.:SMILY288:
If we could get the chance to the inside as well, i think it would be nice.

May Allah (swt) strengthen our hearts in His Deen.

cadette

The security has nothing to do with protecting the Kaaba, Allah sees to that, that security to protect the Saudi royal family members and the other dignitaries that are with them.

THe purpose of the pics as I see it. the closest that most of us will ever come to seeing the inside of the Kaaba

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The security has nothing to do with protecting the Kaaba, Allah sees to that, that security to protect the Saudi royal family members and the other dignitaries that are with them.

THe purpose of the pics as I see it. the closest that most of us will ever come to seeing the inside of the Kaaba

Selamun alaykum, just for the sake of fairness i would like to add that there are many other times when there are dingataries and Royal family members and they do not have this much security either in Makkah or in Madinah. Infact, i met the late King Fahd's brother and he had no guards at all. You will find the Imams and Scholars of Makkah and Madinah also do not have any security. Alhamdulillah.

I used to live in Makkah, I think it has more to do with the mentality of some unfortunate uneducated people who might get some bright idea to surge ahead etc. Or maybe they get some sort of a dream or hallucination. lol. The same type of people who do not use the washroom facilities proprely, wont elaborate further on that one or who try to cut pieces out of the kabah cloth.

Security, Better safe than Sorry.

cadette

I know about those sorts. Many years ago my father took us for Umrah and when we tried to use the bathroom facilities at Jeddah airport to make Wudhu, the floors were flooded, we had to roll up our clothes to our knees to avoid getting them dirty and wet.

Also the one day while reading salaat in the Haram in Makkah, the people were pushing and shoving for space to pray, I went down into Sujud and couldn't get up as someone was sitting on my head LOL... luckily one of the guards noticed and moved the woman along.

As for my comment about the guards, an honest mistake, I was just making an observation based on how most dignateries move around with masses of security.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2: Brothers and sisters,

I think i have started debate on it.. but why??

I have just post it to share with my brothers and sisters...

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

:muslim_child:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I dont think there is anything wrong with the pic I remember more than once they opened the doors of the Kabbah but they didnt have this amount of security there,
there must be a reason for this kind of security beside they need to control the people because who dosnt want to get in to the kabaah?

on other hand I think if you notice there are some people making Tawaf, may be a diplomate or misnter or a president of other countries...some time they add security so they finish the tawaf very fast and leave the area for the people...Allah al3lam