Security when Kaabah door opens

rizzumd

Your brother
:ma: Good picture.
May I know what is there inside Kaba? Why that is not opened always? Do people perform Namaz inside also?

ShaheedU

Extinct
some questions:

By the looks of it, not everyone is allowed to go into the kaaba, so why are the royal family allowed? they are not special.

and if u are allowed to pray in the kaaba, can u face any way cos your always facing the kaaba? but then ur facing the inside not the outside. does it matter if u face the inside or outside?

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

Noone can allowed to pray inside the kaabah brother.But i think its Kabah Management Autority who take care of it by the grace of allah swt enter with king.

i dont think royal family is allowed and we not..

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaaam alikom

My question what’s the benefit of entering the Kab'a? more rewards...?

If they let every one enter the Kab'a can you Imagine how many millions will try to enter, the only reason they enter kaba is to clean it from inside that all there is no prayer performed inside the kab'a.

wa Allah Ale'm

salaam alikom

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum,

I think the pictures were of the cleaning of the Ka'ba. The following is from The Saudi Arabia Information Resource:

"Makkah, 4 September, 2005

On behalf of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Prince Abdulmajeed bin Abdulaziz, the Governor of Makkah region, will wash tomorrow the Holy Kaaba as it is customary every year.

A number of senior officials, Ulema (Muslim scholars) and members of the accredited Islamic diplomatic corps to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will participate in the ceremony."

Source: http://saudinf.com/main/y8585.htm

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

Brothers and sister asalamu alailkum,

I think after all This kind of debate doesn't helpful for us. Making arguments which does make any sense and gain our Iman..so i would like to make humble request to my brothers and sister to stop this kind of debate here..

I am sorry if i hurts anyone,...

Jazzah kallah Khairn..

normina

the door of Kaaba,is very beautiful how much more in the inside! my uncle told me when he was a live that he recite their in Quran and slept inside the kaaba..how i wish i follow him.

amina29

I saw the saudi royal family while making Hajj(2006/2007) They are making Tawaf with a group of soldiers around them... Really comfortable while others walk trough this crowd...

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum,

Very nice, didn't know they have that much security.

MashaAllah, Subhanallah, inshallah we'll all get to visit the kaba at least once in our life time, ameen.

PS: does anyone get to go in there or are we not allowed to?

Wasslamualykum

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Normal people (like me) are not allowed...Only Super-Stars...

"Shaykh" Hamza Yusuf was allowed in Ramadhan along with Shaykh Subael & the rest of the group from America as told by a Sister in the group.

I have seen the increase in security while living there & personally I would like to "thump" one of these guys.