Seeking Forgiveness and Mercy of Allah

acedoc

:salam2: wa rahmatullah wa Barkatuh

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Dear Brothers ad Respected Sisters,

It is painful and sad to hear many muslims here give their opinons here on TTI. May Allah guide us all. Islam has nothing to do with our personal opinons or how we learned Islam (incorrectly) from our fathers and grandfathers. Islam is PURE knowledge that was conveyed through the prophet (sws) from our ONLY and ONE Creator Allah (swt).

Therefore people coming here and claiming it is OK to have girlfriend or if music is allowed in islam,etc. without any evidence from the Quran or from the prophets words and actions (hadith and sunnah) is totally in contradiction of Islam. No matter how sincere we are in passing the incorrect and false information what may be actually from our desires or wishfull thinking or even "common sense" yet compeltely in contradiction to the teaching of Islam. Any muslim who, at least, does not deplore and condemn this sort of ignorance is not only lost himself/herself and but will alos lead others to hell as well. If you FEAR ALLAH please avoid to pass any religious judgement, even though you may think it is common sense, regarding Halal and Haram (the permitted and the prohibited in Islam) without presenting a verse from teh Quran or an AUTHENTIC hadith. Only that what is proven from Quran and hadith is TRUE ISLAM. All of us must demand the EVIDENCE before accepting an opinon from anyone about the matters of the religion.

We all need to seek Allah's forgiveness for our casual attitude towards the Deen of Allah. Indeed He is the Most Forgiving.

A Hadith from Sahih Muslim- Book 039, Number 6762:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There is none amongst you whose deeds alone would attain salvation for him. They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, not even you? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Not even I, but that Allah wraps me in Mercy and He grants me pardon. Ibn 'Aun pointed towards his head with his hand saying: Not even I, but that Allah wraps me in His Forgiveness and Mercy.

:wasalam: alaikum wa rahmatullah wa baraktuh[/COLOR]