seeking the right path

annettealim

asalam,alaikum, my name is annette alim,im a mum too 2 grown up kids,one son ,one daughter,im 54 years young,and im a nurse ,,islam has interested me for a long time,as a seeker of the truth . so now i am studying islam every chance i get,i live in edinburgh scotland were there is a small community of muslims every year the local mosque opens its doors to the public alhamdullah , i dont really know many muslims ,so its nice to come on to this site to learn . annette,:hijabi:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
wa-alaykuma salaam

:SMILY206: to TTI and ISLAM, i hope you do learn as much as you want from here, feel free to ask questions and don't be shy if you come across something a bit hard.:) Yes indee this website is a great place to learn. And last but not least you do seem to know few things about ISLAm. Congrats!:D

zinirah

Wa alaikum salam,
Welcome to this forum. Insha'Allah you will learn new and interesting things. Also to meet new Muslims.:hijabi: May you be guided with the truth.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) Feel free to ask us questions :D
Enjoy ur stay :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:wasalam:

:SMILY139: hey there, inshaAllah(God willing) you are doing GREAT.
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:to TTI and to our family:) sooooo very glad to have you here with us dear sister:D:D:D

:tti_sister:I ask Allah(GOD) to guide you to HIS true path, to show you the truth which you seek, to make this journey easy for you.ameen,ameen,ameen ya rabil azziz:D
please do ask questions if you ever have some, inshaAllah we'll be happy to answer them for you dear sister:):):):
may this website be a benefit to you and may you enjoy your stay here.ameen
Assalamu Alaikum,
your sister in Islam Ubah:shake:

Allah guide you and all of us.ameen

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Peace be upon you,
Welome to this forum. :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: .

Do not hesitate to ask any question that you have abt Islam. Alhamdulillah (Praise be to ALLAH) we are all here to help you understand Islam better Inshallah ( God Willing).

May ALLAH SWT make it easy on you. Amen.

Peace be upon you

manders

Muslim Friends

Hey my name is Amanda, and I was looking for some Muslim friends, men woman anyone really around my age...so about 17-25, so that you could talk to me about Islam, as my friend is trying to get me to convert and and I'm not really sure what to believe. I am currently a Christian. So if anyone would like to email me and talk to me about that my sn is:

[email protected]
or my myspace is: mandercakes08
I can be found on facebook when looking through the email friend finder for Amanda Langley.

Thanks in advance!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikum

Welcome to the family of TTI. You really made me smile by telling that you are 54 years young. :)

InshaAllah (god willing) you will learn a lot from this beneficial website my dear sister in Humanity.

Hey my name is Amanda, and I was looking for some Muslim friends, men woman anyone really around my age...so about 17-25, so that you could talk to me about Islam, as my friend is trying to get me to convert and and I'm not really sure what to believe. I am currently a Christian. So if anyone would like to email me and talk to me about that my sn is:

[email protected]
I can be found on facebook when looking through the email friend finder for Amanda Langley.

Thanks in advance!!

InshaAllah (god willing), sisters over here can help you a lot my dear sister in Humanity. As I am a brother, I may not be ale to help you privately. :)

Oh I forgot! Welcome to the family of TTI.

peace

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam! and welcome to TTI! this place is awesome - you will soon find out :)

Abu_Luqmann

Hi,

Welcome to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in newcastle. Please let me know if i can be of any help to you.
Hope you benefit from your stay here

regards

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

Hello! if you want to make some muslim friends - then well.. you are at the right stop - get off the train and start asking questions! and Inshallah you will find what you seek.

Welcome to TTI!

Living Soul

hi
Peace be to you!

:SMILY206: to this forum and to the knowledge of Islam InshAllah the muslim brothers and sisters will be more than happy to help you in understanding Islam and Christianity. Actually accepting Islam doesn't mean betrayal to Jesus Christ (Peace and blessings be Upon Him)but infact is following him. Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be Upon Him) is the last Messenger of the same God Whose law Jesus (PBUH) preached. Jesus is not the son of God but the Messenger of God like Ibrahim, Noah, Jonah, ect.,

Stay on this forum and you will get more information. May God open your heart to accept the truth. Ameeen:tti_sister:

Thanks

gazkour

Be very welcome

Hi Annette! Nice to have you here.

I used to live in Edinburgh for 6 years. I just wanted to say Hi and give you the warmest of welcomes. May Allah guide you in your search. Certainly finding someone who is truthfully searching for guidance is something to appreciate.

Peace.
May Allah guide us all.

identity v

salamualaikum
use this for time being will give u more info inshAllah

newtoislam.co.uk

its a scotland wide network

im in glasgow

annettealim

dear sisters and brother,s in islam,,would just like to say thank you all for your warm welcome to tti . annette alim,,,salam,alaikum

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Wa'alaykum

Making the welcome even warmer ;)

InshaAllah u will find the truth! AAmeen

Take care dear sister

Wassalaam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

Ahlan wa sahlan

May Allah Taala bless you and guide you in the path of RIghteousness. Insha Allah you will learn a lot about Islam in this website, but remember that we are not Scholars. The Administrator and Moderators here can guide you to very good scholars as well.

Please keep this trustable site for any queries regarding Islam - www.islamqa.com

May Allah help you in your endeavour.

Ma salam.

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatou Allahi wa barakatuh

Welcome to TTI community sister. you made a right decision to join it. we are here for you ask what you want ....
may Allah guide you
sala alikoum