Selected Verses One with Urdu Translation

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Attached below (you need to scroll down) is the file 'Selected Verses' mostly recited by Mishaary al-Afaasy with Urdu Translation. I prepared these a couple of days ago. Below is the English text translation of these verses (I think a couple of verses below might not be in the file). The importance of asking Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) only and nothing else.

"You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

(Qur'aan, 01:05)

Say (O Muhammad :saw:) "Call upon those whom you assert (to be associate gods) besides Allah, they possess not even the weight of an atom (or a small ant), either in the heavens or on the earth, nor have they any share in either, nor there is for Him any supporter from among them.

(Qur'aan 34: 22)

...Such is Allah your Lord; His is the kingdom. And those, whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qtimir (the thin membrane over the date¬stone).

If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call, and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you. And on the Day of Resurrection, they will disown your worshipping them. And none can inform you (O Muhammad :saw:) like Him Who is the All¬Knower (of everything).

(Qur'aan, 35: 13-14)

Say (O Muhammad :saw:): "Tell me or inform me (what) do you think about your (so¬called) partner¬gods to whom you call upon besides Allah? Show me, what they have created of the earth? Or have they any share in the heavens? Or have We given them a Book, so that they act on clear proof there from? Nay, the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers) promise one another nothing but delusions."

(Qur'aan, 35: 40)

"And those whom you call upon besides Him (Allah) cannot help you nor can they help themselves."

(Qur'aan, 07: 197)

...And those whom they (polytheists and disbelievers) invoke, answer them no more than one who stretches forth his hand (at the edge of a deep well) for water to reach his mouth, but it reaches him not...

(Qur'aan, 13: 14)

...and besides Allah you have neither any Wali (guardian or a protector helper) nor any helper.

(Qur'aan, 42: 31)

...Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides Allah, if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allah) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?"...

(Qur'aan, 39: 38)

Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls on Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

(Qur'aan, 27: 62)

Verily, those whom you call upon besides Allah are slaves like you. So call upon them and let them answer you if you are truthful.

(Qur'aan, 7: 194)

...Say: "Have you then taken (for worship) awliyâ' (protectors) other than Him, such as have no power either for benefit or for harm to themselves?"

(Qur'aan, 13: 16)

They (all those who worship others than Allah) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaytaan (Satan), a persistent rebel!

(Qur'aan, 4: 117)

And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them?

(Qur'aan, 46: 5)

It is clear only Allah (the Almighty) can remove difficulties, therefore we should beseech Him Alone and Fear Him as He should be feared.

Do they attribute as partners to Allah those who created nothing but they themselves are created?

No help can they give them, nor can they help themselves.

And if you call them to guidance, they follow you not. It is the same for you whether you call them or you keep silent.

Verily, those whom you call upon besides Allah are slaves like you. So call upon them and let them answer you if you are truthful.

Have they feet wherewith they walk? Or have they hands wherewith they hold? Or have they eyes wherewith they see? Or have they ears wherewith they hear? Say (O Muhammad
:saw:): "Call your (so-called) partners (of Allah) and then plot against me, and give me no respite!

"Verily, my Wali (Protector, Supporter, and Helper, etc.) is Allah Who has revealed the Book (the Qur'aan), and He protects (supports and helps) the righteous.

"And those whom you call upon besides Him (Allah) cannot help you nor can they help themselves."

And if you call them to guidance, they hear not and you will see them looking at you, yet they see not.

(Qur'aan, 07: 191-198)

Attachments

• Selected Verses.mp3
    11.1 MB · Views: 85

rijji

assalamo alaykum,
can someone please tell to start a thread ?
where to go.....i have been trying for quite a few days.
thanks

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

1) Navigate to any section (i.e., Islamic Discussion or Lounge).

2) Once there, you will see this picture below. Click on 'New Thread' where the arrow is pointing.

3) After that (I don't have a screen capture for this). Type the desired Title and Message. Then click on Post New Thread.

It is like posting a new message to a thread.

Hope this helps.