SEPT. 1-23 BEFORE RAMADAN....WHAT WILL YOU DO TO PREPARE?

Karima

Asallam alikum,

What are some things that you will be doing to prepare for the days of Fasting? If you have any suggestions for this, can you send an idea on this forum?

For example, I plan to reduce the amount of food intake at each meal, from now until Ramadan Starts.

Any more ideas or suggestions for preparing for Ramadan?

Sallam

iman27

Preparing for Ramadan

Salam alaikum ramatullahi wa barakatu, the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) used to fast some days in the month of Shaban. It helps to get your body ready for fasting. You also get many blessings for this.

AishaR

Asalam

I have started to set more time aside to read the Quran & also started to get up earlier.

Salam

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros/sis
ive been fasting (my intentions as repayment 'qadha ramadan') since i dont know if my precious ramadan fastings was accepted. I didnt perform some of the obligatory prayers per day as req cos my of work which is no excuse eh.So for almost a year n half now ive been fasting every monday and thursday and on (13,14,15) and (27,28,29 )or (28,29,30) which r base on muslim calender .I cant fast on 13th dzulhijah n 30th syabaan.So im really looking forward to this ramadan :inshallah: :wasalam:

AishaR

Asalam

This will be my first Ramadan since reverting, I did fast last year. I am really looking forward & have been cleaning the house top to bottom. Inshallah, I will be able to keep all the fast.

Salam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

I have been praying my fajr namaz for while now so insha-allah it will be easier for me to wake up for morning...

I have booked time of my job so i can spend more time at home to pray and read quran in this special month...
As the doors of jannat will be wide open and the shaytaan will be locked away...
So brothers and sisters make good use of it and ask 4 forgiveness from your lord..;)

:salam2:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
AishaR said:
Asalam

This will be my first Ramadan since reverting, I did fast last year. I am really looking forward & have been cleaning the house top to bottom. Inshallah, I will be able to keep all the fast.

Salam

Asalaam

Sister i wish you good luck as it is your first time..
Im sure you will insha-allah try your best to keep all of them, allah swt will help you in your mission.:)

Its a brilliant time of month cos everyone will be fasting so you can support one another...

AishaR

muslima80 said:
Asalaam

Sister i wish you good luck as it is your first time..
Im sure you will insha-allah try your best to keep all of them, allah swt will help you in your mission.:)

Its a brilliant time of month cos everyone will be fasting so you can support one another...

Asalam Sister muslima80

Thank you for your kind words. I didnt find it that hard last year but inshallah with the support of my family & friends I will be fine.

Salam