Problem serious question

Tony1972_149

What do you do when you feel like God has abandoned you? When the words you pray seem to be coming from habit? When the devil keeps finding a way into your mind and heart?

When the devil finds the way to get the best of you, your prayers may seem meaningless and thus, the presence of God may not be easily felt. It all starts with sin, usually the ones we underestimate by thinking they're harmless or perhaps too difficult to avoid, yet in the back of your mind it's always a recognized sin and so it haunts you both consciously and unconsciously.

Allah never abandons his servants, he is closer to you than your jugular vein, it's rather us who surrender to the devil and due to this it becomes difficult to surrender to God. Always seek refuge in Allah from the accursed whispers of the devil, also recognize the sins you do, especially the ones you feel stuck with, and refrain from them by asking for forgiveness and praying to God to help you overcome those sins, be sincere and He will not let you down.

May Allah guide you to the straight path, Amen.

Salmirah

What do you do when you feel like God has abandoned you? When the words you pray seem to be coming from habit? When the devil keeps finding a way into your mind and heart?
When I feel God has abandoned me, I simply feel my breath and realize how can my God abandoned me while He is still letting me breath? I count the blessings He has given me and I can never count them all.
When the words I pray seem to be coming from habit but not from my heart, I just keep praying and eventually from my lips the words touch my heart as well.
When the devil keeps finding a way into my mind and heart, I run towards my God more faster, I seek His help and guidance.

Ummah 99

After every Fardh prayer...
At first recite Ta'awwudh: "A`ūdhu billāhi min ash-shaitāni r-rajīm" "I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, the accursed one."
Then recite: "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim" - "In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful"
Keep on reciting this Quran ayah: "OAAbudoo Allaha malakum min ilahin ghayruhu huwa anshaakum mina al-ardiwastaAAmarakum feeha fastaghfiroohu thummatooboo ilayhi inna rabbee qareebun mujeeb"
"Worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. He has produced you from the earth and settled you in it, so ask forgiveness of Him and then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is near and responsive."
Surah Hud, Ayah 61 (11:61)
May Allah bring you peace in your life, Ameen...