Sh Saleh Al Fawzan - Suicide Attack is inspired by the devil & is not 'jihad'

Ershad

Najmee passed a fatwa that it was ok for Muslims to help the kuffar French authorities regarding the ''Takfeeris''. Didnt Najmi pass a fatwa regarding helping Americans against the Taliban? This is a question, so please answer it.

Najmi also told Muslims to not deal with the books of Ibn Jibreen because Muslims shouldnt read the books of Innovators. SubhanAllaah, this is the Manhaj of the Jadeedah.

:salam2:

May Allah guide you and me and all muslims.

Baarakallahu feek!

Jazaakallahu khairan.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Is there any proof of sufi aqeedah in them? If you accuse some one of something then there should be good enough proof about it. Following a particular school of Fiqh ( A Madhab in that case) does not invalidate the legitimacy of anyone being appointed as the leader of the Muslims. Subhan Allah, we have puppets sitting there ruling over the Muslims for so long ( Kaafirs like Bashar ) and no body had problems so far until recently the controllers of the puppets stopped supporting them. We have these puppets of America, maintaining good relationship status with Israel, co-operating with them, giving our resources and always seeking to please them, who were never questioned up until recently. But then we start questioning a man who refuses to handover a Muslim over to the kuffars, about his legitimacy of being a leader.

azad.ahmed

So what you're saying is that these scholars speak for the Muslims in Afghanistan. And I have no idea where you even got the impression that anyone thought leadership was a "fame-giving position of power".

Then how was he chosen exactly? Not that I even said that "canvassing votes" was the way to go as you have so patronizingly stated, but what exactly is the selection process?

Do enlighten us since you seem to know so much about it.

sister ,Links have been removed by Mod ..sorry thread is going to off topic .
i think you misunderstood. English is not my first language .i used the term "chosen " instead of "conferred" or "bayt".after the Taliban seized Kabul , the Taliban movement announced that Mullah Mohammad Omar, the Taliban founder and leader, would serve as the head of their Islamic state of Afghanistan.
i don't know "exact selection process". this subject is under discussion since the death of Prophet(s.a.w.).we can not compare appointment of an leader in one muslim country to other country based on one or two incident in islamic history.. nomination and selection process has varied with time and place.the Prophet (saw) was silent about who should succeed after his demise, and he was also silent about the process of appointing a leader; this is reflected in the variations in the appointment of the first four caliphs or leaders.
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned that the person who deserves to be Imam is the one who is the most knowledgeable about the Qur'an. If all people are equal in the knowledgeable about the Qur'an, then the one who is the most knowledgeable about the Sunnah should lead. If all are equal in knowledge of the Sunnah, then the one who made Hijrah first. If all are equal in that, then the one who is the most senior among them should lead. This is just an example of choosing leadership and setting priorities in doing so. In a similar way, priorities can be established in other areas where the leadership is required.
Whatever the process most important is for the governance to be based on sharia. If at a given time, in a given surrounding, the requisite qualities of Islam on governance and leadership are found, then the government is legitimate.