Share-a-hadith

Discussion in 'Word Games' started by Wannabemuslim, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Wannabemuslim

Wannabemuslim Junior Member

School, a school that is the enemy of imaan
    Seeking refuge with the lord of mankind the king o
    Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    :salam2: What the title says, share a hadith that you think is worth sharing i just wanted an excuse to share this one

"Oh young man i shall teach you some advise: Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

or and a simpler version (that i like better)

"..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."

Anyone else have a hadith that they just reallllly want to share?
  2. IHearIslam

IHearIslam make dua 4 ma finals

making you SMile.....You smilling yet?:D:D:D
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0
    Assalamu alaikum, great thread!!!

My favorite hadith...which gets me through times of low Iman. It installs beautiful love in the heart of a believer. I love this Hadith so much....here goes:

Subhana'Allah, look at the great mercy of Allah?? May Allah make us those who LOVE Him more than anything else in this world. May Allah make us those who long for his Jannah. May Allah guide us to that which He loves! May Allah make us do that which pleases Him...for indeed He is our merciful creator!
  3. IHearIslam

IHearIslam make dua 4 ma finals

making you SMile.....You smilling yet?:D:D:D
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0
    Assalaamu alaikum,

"There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah." (Bukhari)
  4. kashif_nazeer
    No Mood

kashif_nazeer ~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1
    :salam2:

This is a good thread mashaAllah.
    One of my favourite hadith is as follows::

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. " [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

:wasalam:
  5. Wannabemuslim

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0

"it is the duty of every muslim to help a muslim, whether oppressed or oppressor, if he is oppressed than he is to help him end his oppression, is he is a oppressor than he is to help him stop oppressing"
  6. Janaan
    sunnah

Janaan ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا Staff Member

Amatullaah
    Ratings Received:
    +456 / 3
    Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!

Does this hadeeth start with "yaa ghlaam" in Arabic? I once(back in '03) had to memorise a hadeeth about this much long(for madrassah) and it started with a "yaa ghulaam" and the "ghulaam" being advised throughout the whole hadeeth..could be this one !

Here's one I wanna share,

Narrated `Aisha(r.a): Allaah's apostle(Sallallaahu `alaihi wa sallam)said, "No calamity befalls a Muslim but that Allaah(SWT) expiates some of his sins because of it, even though it were the prick he receive from a thorn." (Muslim)
  7. thariq2005

thariq2005 Praise be to Allah!

Ratings Received:
    +55 / 0
    Assalaamu `alaykum

Wonderful thread maa shaa'Allaah

Something that might be worthy of mention...

It will be good if people can reference the hadeeth they quote- preferrably with numbers etc if it is outside of Bukhaari and Muslim : -)

P.S Apologies for invading this thread

BaarakAllaahu feekum
    Wassalaamu `alaykum
  8. kashif_nazeer
    No Mood

kashif_nazeer ~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1

Sahih Bukhari
    Volume 9, Book 93, Number 502:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

:wasalam:
  9. Perseveranze

Perseveranze Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +13 / 0
    "Sleeping one day under a palm-tree, Muhammad awoke suddenly to find an enemy named Du'thur standing over him with drawn sword.
    "O, Muhammad, who is there now to save thee?', cried the man. `Allah!', answered Muhammad. Du'thur, while trying to strike, stumbled and dropped his sword. Muhammad seizeit and cried in turn: "O, Du'thur, who is there now to save thee?'. `No one', replied Du'thur.Then learn to be merciful', said Muhammad, and handed him back his weapon.Du'thur became one of his firmest friends."
  10. Wannabemuslim

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    i love that Hadith!
  11. Wannabemuslim

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    "Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."
    -related by Bukhari and Muslim"