Sharing my nasheedh collection

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Salaam Alaiykum,

I just love brother Abu Ali as his nasheeds are all islamic and speak about very relevant issues with beautiful lyrics. He does shows however the difference is he does it in Islamic centres not on stage where audience free mixes.

Here he is live with brother Abu Muhannad in birmingham during their recent UK tour mashaallah is not his voice beautiful??
[yt]FDV8zSn-lKA[/yt]

Mashallah they came to my local mosque recently i like the nasheed (Rasoolallah). brother Abo ali has good voice even when he recited quran.

island muslim

Assalaam Alaiykum warahmatallah,

Ibn_hassan:
Mashallah they came to my local mosque recently i like the nasheed (Rasoolallah). brother Abo ali has good voice even when he recited quran.

Brother, I have uploaded Rasoolullah in good quality on this thread page 2 with engish translation video. :)

Brother Abu Asiya, Here is the nasheed you requested called "Bi Kataeb il Eeman (The Brigades of Eeman)
There are 2 files (both high quality) one with intro the other without intro ready for your Ipod/MP3 player. :)

Attachments

• Biketeibil Iman.mp3
    6.3 MB · Views: 338
  • Bi Kataeb il Eeman.mp3
    5.1 MB · Views: 340

madina555

Masha Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jazak Allah khayr!!! May Allah bless you and reward you for sharing!!! I love all of themmmmmm!!!!!

humza786

Mash'allah

mash'allah! Insh'allah we will be brought closer to Allah and Islam and of course the holy prophet, the perfect example to us... May Allah bless you and all my brothers and sisters

island muslim

Andansun or Andalos Nasheed Original Nasheed

Salaaam Alaiykum,

^^Wa iyyakum brothers.. may allah reward you all with the best of rewards ameen
I just found the original 'Adansun' or Andalos nasheed and its the best quality I have found, better than the first one I posted so inshaallah I am sharing it upon request by another brother.

Attachments

• Andalos.mp3
    6.8 MB · Views: 281

island muslim

"Afghan" Nasheed

Salam brothers and sisters in Islam
thank brother for these anashid, jazaka ALLAH kol khayr .
Assalam.

Wa iyyak ya akhi,

Brother are you Pashto?
Brother this nasheed called "Alaiki minni Salaam, Ya ardha Afghani" is for you. Have a listen its very beautiful. Its lyrics are based on very old poetry..

And Peace be upon the Afghans, Lions of Khorasan, May allah preserve them all ameen :)

Attachments

• afghan (alaika minni salam, ya ardha afghani).mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 215

island muslim

Nasheed "Madeena" or "Majda lil Ummah"

Salaam Alaiykum,

Very beautiful nasheed "Madeena" (also some call it "Majda lil Ummah") in good quality (Much much better quality than in video)
[yt]d26Cvma2ZiQ[/yt]

Attachments

• madeena (majda lil Umma)æãÇÖíäÇ ÃÏÇÁ_ ÍÓÜÜÇÓ . ÇáÈåæÑ åäÏÓÉ _ ÍÓÜÜÇÓ.mp3
    1.1 MB · Views: 226

autumnyaar

:salam2:

thank you so much for the nasheeds you have posted bro! i took quite a few of them... but can i request you always tell who the artist is? i get confused sometimes... sorry for bothering you. :shymuslima1:

island muslim

thank you so much for the nasheeds you have posted bro! i took quite a few of them... but can i request you always tell who the artist is? i get confused sometimes... sorry for bothering you. :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Can you tell me which ones sister? I will help inshaallah.

island muslim

Min Kulli Ardin & Rattil By brother Abu Ali

Salaam Alaiykum,

Min kulli Ardin & Rattil by brother Abu Ali :SMILY252:

Rattil
[yt]EQdxqvA-e6Q[/yt]

Attachments

• Min Kulli Ardin.mp3
    3.6 MB · Views: 198
  • Rattil.mp3
    4.6 MB · Views: 200

island muslim

"Hibee" Nasheed

Nasheed about our love for our Rasoolallah Salallah Wassalam

Attachments

• ÍÕÑíÇ› Úáì ÇáÇÎáÇÕ _ ÇáäÔíÏ Çá (hibee).mp3
    3 MB · Views: 150

mohammad alam

Please help

My Dear Islamic Brothers/Sisters,

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am new user of this site, facing some problem please help me.
whenever i download nasheed of any big size lets say 4mb, 6mb, 5mb it always download in some kbs only means full nasheed never download please give me. solution on it.

if possible mail me this solution on my mail id [email protected]

jazakallahu khairan

Mohammad Alam,
India

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
subah Allah brother Allah give you jannah of highest ranks ..........ameen............i love them all:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: especially all collection of abu ali .... its my passion Allahu akber :ma::ma::ma::ma:

island muslim

Jerah ul Ummatee

subah Allah brother Allah give you jannah of highest ranks ..........ameen............i love them all:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: especially all collection of abu ali .... its my passion Allahu akber :ma::ma::ma::ma:

Wa Alaiykum Salaam sister
Ameen to your du'a. Jazaakallah khairan wa barakallah feeki.May Allah forgive us all and grant us jennah ameen. Abu Ali is my favorite too alhamdulillah.

JazakuAllahu Khairun for sharing

Wa Iyyak brother.

For brother want3d, who requested the nasheed "jerah ul Ummatee". In high quality original.

salam alaikum sister and brothers in islam
i need to find this nasheed mp3. i like it so much and i hear that everzday. i like it mp3
thnx in advance!
[yt]e9Lm30Xbu8c[/yt]
ue jazakallahu khajren kethiran! :salam2:

It's old but very beautiful nasheed Mashaallah.

Attachments

• jerah ul ummatee.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 142