Shaykh Albaanee – teaches ‘Aqeedah from beneath the overturned car!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
Al-‘Allaamah Al-Albaanee – rahimahullaah – teaches ‘Aqeedah (creed of belief) from beneath the overturned car!!​

Aboo Waa’il ‘Umar bin Ahmad: Ash-Shaikh ‘Alee Khashshaan said in his printed statement “Naasir ul-Hadeeth (Supporter of the Hadeeth), and Mujaddid us-Sunnah (Reviver of the Sunnah), Al-Albaanee: He Lived as the Alone Person of the Time, and He Became the Lost Person of the Time.” This statement was published in the magazine Ash-Shaqaa’iq, and he (‘Alee Khashshaan) spoke about Ash-Shaikh Muhammad Naasir ud-Deen Al-Albaanee (saying): “I swear by Allaah, my eyes did not see anyone, as far as I know, who was more eager about the Sunnah, and more severe in aiding it, and who followed it more than Al-Albaanee. Indeed a car overturned with him inside of it between Jeddah and Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, and the people rushed (to it) saying, ‘O Sattaar, O Sattaar!’ (meaning O Protector). So the Supporter of Hadeeth (Al-Albaanee) said to them while he was under the overturned car, ‘Say O Sateer, and don’t say O Sattaar, for As-Sattaar is not from the Most High’s names.’ And in the Hadeeth (the Prophet said), ‘Verily Allaah is Living (Hayy), Sateer (Concealer); He loves sitr (covering, concealing or protecting).’”
Translated by Aqeel Walker