Shaykh Ibn Baaz - Solution to the Palestinian issue

Shishani

Staff member
Solution to the Palestinian issue

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/21977

Question: What is the way of solving the Palestinian issue which becomes more complicated each day?

Answer: Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim is deeply grieved and filled with sorrow as the Palestinian situation goes from bad to worse, and gets more complicated, until it has ended up in the state we have seen in recent days, because of differences among neighbouring nations and their failure to stand together as one against the enemy and their failure to adhere to the rule of Islam on which Allaah has made victory dependent, and has promised those who adhere to it that they will gain power and become powerful in the land, and has warned of grave danger and a severe punishment, if the neighbouring nations do not hasten to unite once more and adhere to the Islamic ruling concerning this matter, which concerns them and the entire Islamic world.

It is worth pointing out in this context that the Palestinian issue is an Islamic issue, first and last, but the enemies of Islam are striving their utmost to remove it from the Islamic map and make the non-Arab Muslims think that it is an Arab issue that does not concern the non-Arabs. It seems that they have succeeded in that to some extent.

Hence I think that a solution cannot be reached in this matter unless it is regarded as an Islamic issue and the Muslims cooperate to find a solution, and wage an Islamic jihad against the Jews, until the land is given back to its people and the Jewish immigrants go back to the countries from which they came, and the original Jewish inhabitants stay in their towns under Islamic rule, not communist or secular rule. In this manner truth will prevail and falsehood will be defeated, and the people whose land it is will return to their land under Islamic rule and none other. And Allaah is the source of strength.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, part 1, p. 1259

Shishani

Staff member
The uprising of the Palestinian people

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/21854

Question: Today we are witnessing a major political phenomenon that has shaken the world, namely the uprising of the Palestinian people against the Jews (the Intifada). Can you suggest something that we can say to the Muslim people in occupied Palestine?

Answer: Praise be to Allaah.

I advise them to fear Allaah and to cooperate in doing good and in righteous deeds, for Allaah will support those who support His cause. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allaah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm”

[Muhammad 47:7]

And Allaah says elsewhere in His Holy Book:

“Allaah has promised those among you who believe and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the land, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islam). And He will surely, give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me”

[al-Noor 24:55]

I advise all of our brothers to cooperate with them and I advise the rich and those in positions of authority to extend the hand of aid to their brothers in Palestine who are striving to regain their land and achieve victory over the enemy, in sha Allaah. May Allaah support them with the truth and reward them with all good on behalf of the Muslims. All they have to do is to persevere in patience and constancy, and vie in such perseverance, for the promise of Allaah is true and Allaah will help those who help His cause. May Allaah help them and grant them victory over their enemies, and may He enable the Muslims to help them and stand firm with them until Allaah grants them victory over their enemy, for He is the best of supporters.

Majmoo’ Fataawa Samaahat al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz, part 1, p. 1262