She entered Islam the 'wrong way'??

Sakeena

asalam alaikum everyone,

yesterday, my teacher and my mom talk and my teacher asked my mom if she is Muslim as well, she turned to me and said, "NO! She's just mixed up and she entered it the wrong way. We're working on that right now and..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! So I entered Islam the 'wrong way'?! I'm so tired of my mom speaking for me, i did NOT enter Islam in a bad way!!!!

SubhanAllah..... UGH!!! :angryblue:

salam,

~Sakeena

warda A

Sister
asalam alaikum everyone,

yesterday, my teacher and my mom talk and my teacher asked my mom if she is Muslim as well, she turned to me and said, "NO! She's just mixed up and she entered it the wrong way. We're working on that right now and..."

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! So I entered Islam the 'wrong way'?! I'm so tired of my mom speaking for me, i did NOT enter Islam in a bad way!!!!

SubhanAllah..... UGH!!! :angryblue:

salam,

~Sakeena

:salam2:

Do not worry dear sister, you are a Muslim
mummy trouble never cease, just continue as you are.
just keep praying for her to see things in a clear manner, not through some media propaganda.
:wasalam::hearts::hearts:

Sakeena

Do not worry dear sister, you are a Muslim
mummy trouble never cease, just continue as you are.
just keep praying for her to see things in a clear manner, not through some media propaganda.
:wasalam::hearts::hearts:

I AM SO NOTHAPPY ABOUT THIS!!! :girl3: aw she act like i can't decide on this myself! I'm not stupid!

warda A

Sister

It really doesn't matter what she says, you are old enough to know what is right and what is wrong, most mothers think there children are just going through a phase, so do not worry so much and really getting mad wont help you know.
Calm down and take deep breathes when you feel your mum doesn't understand.
You Sakeena we all feel at a certain time that our mothers could just agree with want we want without question or otherwise but it usually never happens like that, you became a Muslim and your mum saw danger signs, it is because is is ignorant of what Islam means, or maybe she just doesn't want to know.
But sakeena go ahead and rave we will give you space, never mind lolz.
:wasalam:

Sakeena

craziness!!

Okay, raving on! What's the deal with her taking my Quran? It was MINE! she had no right to do that! I'm so upset abt that but eh it was years ago, she said she'd give it back when I turn 18 and here I am 18 and still no Quran! :girl3:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: sis,

May Allah ease things up for you sis, know that your reward is with Allah and he will surely make a way out for you sis, inshaAllah.
You are one enthusiast sis here, may I ask why are you leaving TTI ?

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
sister sakeena,
wish you all the best...
my dua'as for you, may Allaah help you dear sister
may Allah Bless you

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sis, please dont stay away for a while. im sorry for what happend. and you'll always get mysupprt, our support here on tti....

salam, manal.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I AM SO NOTHAPPY ABOUT THIS!!! :girl3: aw she act like i can't decide on this myself! I'm not stupid!

Why ask? She says what she wants. I just stood there like a stone, I wanted to say, to yell, but I can't cut her off when she speaks... :confused:

Okay, raving on! What's the deal with her taking my Quran? It was MINE! she had no right to do that! I'm so upset abt that but eh it was years ago, she said she'd give it back when I turn 18 and here I am 18 and still no Quran! :girl3:

I WANT MY QURAN BACK INSHALLAH! :angryred:

Oooh fine! I'm leaving!!! :girl3:

hmm... maybe I'll stay away from tti for a whie.

salam all :hijabi: miss u all

~Sakeena

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

You make decisions too fast...lol
Anyways just have patience and make duas. Show your mom through actions the beauty of Islam. Be humble as much as you can. You'll develop a very strong character soon.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family and guide the misguided ones.

You should reconsider your last post.

wa/salam

Sakeena

Asalam aalikum

I'm just frustrated but honestly i want to stay

i just tired of my mmom getting suspicious of me being on TTI

so she don't like tti website...

sorry brothers and sisters...

I love you all and i'll miss you sis Rima and u too Manal, awww everyone.:hearts:

salam,

~Sakeena

Hudda

[:salam2: Please mail me your full address in my in box and I will send you a new Quran inshallah.

Just be patient inshallah, Allah is with the patient.

Waslaam
Hudda

Sakeena

[:salam2: Please mail me your full address in my in box and I will send you a new Quran inshallah.

Just be patient inshallah, Allah is with the patient.

Waslaam
Hudda

kind of you dear sis lol where can I keep it hto? hmmmm.... :girl3:

Sakeena

thanks 4 listening to my little rant lol happy now just nee more patience....ughhhhhh .... ookay okay calm calm...better..:hearts:

awwww bye guys! :SMILY259:

love you all 4 the sake of Allah :SMILY252:

Sakeena

inshallah I'll try to be as soon as possible! i'll miss u all :shymuslima1: sigh.......... any ideas for an Islamic TV channel station in the United States? That would be sooo cool masha'Allah!!! :lol: