Asja

Pearl of Islaam
sy59xh.jpg

23haart.jpg

34y2wd3.jpg

ifsl1s.jpg

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum sister....
I am surprized..the first photo in the post is exactly a copy of my neighbour.She is just the same.even the eyes and the age.belive me iam really surprized.
When ever i see her.. i just stop and say subhanallah.She is a darling.
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

arzafar

sorry to spoil the fun but there appears to an excessive use of photoshop. As far as im concerned that comes under the definition of image making.

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
they are nice but the last onez kinda...scary..i mean her eyes...its like shez gonna cast some spelll.....just expressing my onpinion. And yea the first one is Mashallah MashaAllah MAshaAllah very very cute...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
they are nice but the last onez kinda...scary..i mean her eyes...its like shez gonna cast some spelll.....just expressing my onpinion. And yea the first one is Mashallah MashaAllah MAshaAllah very very cute...

:salam2:

I agree with you dear sister, she is really so sweet and beautiful mashallah. May Allah keep her and protect her always for her parents. Ameen summa ameen.

Yes, she is maybe casting some spells on brother Arzafar, for saying that she done photoshop. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

All children are pure Muslim,sinless, and cute, be from any race Caucasoid,Negroid,Mongoloid or else.

A Negroid mother won't lessen love for her Kid,if she witnesses a Caucasian Kid.

It is better to explore the heart of a Kid than to glare at his/her beauty. It teaches a lot of lessons for life.

Regards.

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Mashallah!Let me get this right,

In the first picture she is like "am tired wanna take a nap and you who is looking do not judge me okay ?"hehe

Second picture,"Am a smart cookie"lol

Third picture,"am trying to be serious but my cheeks contradict that seriousness and make you laugh at my expense".Hehehe funniest for me.

last picture"Am grown up now, what do you think!"

Do you guys think it is fair analysis?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothers and sisters for your replies.

May Allah forgive me if someone interpreted my thread on diffrent way. All praise be to Allah, all children are beautiful.

May Allah bless you

auroran

Ahhhh too cute masha'Allah! In the third picture her cheeks resemble the pumpkins lol. :SMILY252: I like the second picture the best!

sachin4islam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothers and sisters for your replies.

May Allah forgive me if someone interpreted my thread on diffrent way. All praise be to Allah, all children are beautiful.

May Allah bless you

Assalam Alaikum:

Dear Sister Asja,you are very humble. You haven't mistaken by posting the pictures of the little girl. I just wrote what I felt. Even my wife didn't agree for what I wrote. She loved those pics shared by you. May Allah shower his utmost blessings upon you.

Regards.

ammu

Mashaallah

Salaamualaikum Asja, :)

Hope you are fine and healthy and in Allah's Protection.

I love small girl's a lot and this morning i saw beautiful girl's sent by you.

They are indeed very adorable.

Hope some day Inshaallah Allah bless me with a lovely daughter.

Pray for me for this world and hereafter, may Allah SWT bless all the muslims :tti_sister:

Fiamaanillah :SMILY139:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalam Alaikum:

Dear Sister Asja,you are very humble. You haven't mistaken by posting the pictures of the little girl. I just wrote what I felt. Even my wife didn't agree for what I wrote. She loved those pics shared by you. May Allah shower his utmost blessings upon you.

Regards.

Dear brother, All thank and praise be to Allah only for every good from us.

Alhamdulilah that my post was not misunderstood by you or by any other brother and sister.

May Allah reword you for making duas for me dear brother and bless you and your family as well with every good from Him. Ameen.

Salaamualaikum Asja, :)

Hope you are fine and healthy and in Allah's Protection.

I love small girl's a lot and this morning i saw beautiful girl's sent by you.

They are indeed very adorable.

Hope some day Inshaallah Allah bless me with a lovely daughter.

Pray for me for this world and hereafter, may Allah SWT bless all the muslims :tti_sister:

Fiamaanillah :SMILY139:

Wa allaicum saalam wa raahmatullah wa baaratuhu

Alhamdulillah, I am well my sister.Jazzak Allah khair for your kindness. I pray , Allah is keeping you with His Protection today and always, Inshallah.

Yes dear sister., SubhanAllah, she is sooo adorable. :hearts:

May Allah reword you with sweet daughter( sweet daughters) like this my sister,and please make the same dua for me. :hijabi:

Allah subhan wa teala sais: " And those who say: "Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqûn" ( Surah Al Furqan, ayah 74)