Sheikh Mahir Al-Mu'ayqali

Qabi786

:salam2:

shiekh Mahir Al-Mu'ayqali......medinah imaam but he led tarawih in Makkah dis year...mashAllah beauuuuutifu voice! i finally found his recitations with wicked quality Alhamduillah so thought id share a few inshAllah

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 073.mp3surah al-muzzammil.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,199
  • 066.mp3surah tahreem.mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,192
  • 077.mp3surah al-mursalaat.mp3
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,009
  • 079.mp3surah An-Naaziat.mp3
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,020

wizra

Full Quran by Mahir al-Mu'ayqali 256KBPS

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

alhamdulillaah, the Complete Quran for Mahir al-Mu'ayqali has been uploaded to QuranicAudio.Com in 256kbps MP3 format.

LINK
http://quranicaudio.com/quran/65

saf mulla

Thank you for all the sheikh mahir stuff. I really love his voice and everytime i listen to it i just want to cry. May allah reward him for his efoort. Thank you

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

Mashallah, his voice is just so beautiful, i can't stop lestening to him, :mashallah:

He's my No.1 Qari :D

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member

Mashallah, his voice is just so beautiful, i can't stop lestening to him, :mashallah:

He's my No.1 Qari :D

Walaykum Salam,

Alhamdu'Lillaah. He has been blessed with a beautiful voice.

They are all beautiful, but without doubt i am sure they will pray that listeners to their recitation will take the message of what is being recited, understand and implement it.

Mishaary bin Raashid al-Afaasy is my favourite overall, but from the Makkah Imaam's - all of them, i can't choose - Usama Khayyat, Masha'Allaah, someone who is rarely mentioned, in my opinion.

Alhamdu'Lillaah.

muminah92

asalam w3likum warahmtu allah
jazak allah kahiran for sharing this
thanksss alot found what i was looking for
peace

mawi

Assalam u Alaykum
I wanted to ask if there is any Quran software which has Mahir Muaaqli's voice? i dont want an MP3 rather a software so i can directly go to a verse.. i need this for da'wa for ramadaan..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
للشيخ ماهر بن حمد المعيقلي

Sheikh Maahir's mom and dad moved to Madinah of Nabi (SAW) and he was born there aswell. He memorized the whole quran in Madinah and he was taught in the class of many scholars who are respected worldwide in Madinah. He began his Sheikh career in the North of The Kingdom Of Saudia. He was taught extensivley in mathematics until he began teaching it aswell. At this point he stopped preaching and started working as a math teacher. He went back to Makkah to become a scholar and taught in the school of balaat. In Makkah he became a reknowed speaker and began preaching once again.After becoming loved by the people he was chosen to become an advisor to Prince Abdul-Majid in Makkah.The sheikh is married and has 4 children, 2 boys and two girls. He began to teach Quran in Makkah before he began teaching at King Abdullah Saood University. He was promised before ramadan the he would lead taraweeh prayers in Madinah for the year 1426 and 1427, so he did. After that he was moved to Makkah and began to lead taraweeh from the first day of 1428 Ramadan in Masjid Al- Haram with Sheikh Abdur-Rahman As-Sudais.

ahmed3711

i prayed behind him in mecca in april durink umrah every fagr prayer.sheikh maher el mueqli was rocking every side in el kaeba it was wonderfull because of his voice i was running to ask everyone who is this sheikh to buy his cds and i have it right now with good quality so i can send it to you brother mabsoot and you upload it on the forum if so tell me or send me a private msg.