sheikh Mashari Al Afasy - Surat Al Furqan with ENGLISH TRANSLATION

truthseeker

:salam2:

A beautiful recitation by sheikh Mashari Al Afasy of Surat Al Furqan with english translation.

[vg]8290277213872686344[/vg]

May Allah bless us all

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:wasalam:

:jazaak: for this video. pleas add some more like this, cause i dont understand arabic, :frown:

is he crying in the video ??

truthseeker

Beko29 said:

:jazaak: for this video. pleas add some more like this, cause i dont understand arabic, :frown:

is he crying in the video ??

In Sha Allah, I will try to get more videos with translation. I don't have any right now but I will work on that.

As for your other question, yes, he cried while reciting verses 28 and 29.

May Allah help us to stay on the straight path.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
THX

:jazaak: brother.. may ALLAH (swt) reward u whit JENNAH,

:allahuakbar:

i love brother Mashari, he have the best voice in the world.

what a great man, i also cry sometimes when i listen even i dont understand arabic. Quran gives me peace in my mind and soul.

chek this site out brother many hours of Mashari :biggrin:

http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...eName=Quran_-_Mishary_Rashed_al-Efasy_(1424_H)

listen to Quran - Mishary Rashed al-Efasy (1424 H) - Surah 002 its so good even i dont understand.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: Brother.

Jazakam Allah Khayer and thx to u to.

may ALLAH bless us all :inshallah:

i have this link its very good.

:wasalam: brother

ashah

:subhanallah:
There is no doubt that by listening/reciting the Quran Shrif it soften your heart.

audie7476

Assalaammu'alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Barakallah brother truthseeker and Beko29, jazakumullah khayr. A colleague of mine at work, who's from Romania, is interested in reading Qur'an. If you know some websites that have Quran translation in Romanian language, please let me know. Thank you so much in advance and may Allah reward you.

Wassalaammu'alaikum,

truthseeker

audie7476 said:

Barakallah brother truthseeker and Beko29, jazakumullah khayr. A colleague of mine at work, who's from Romania, is interested in reading Qur'an. If you know some websites that have Quran translation in Romanian language, please let me know. Thank you so much in advance and may Allah reward you.

Wassalaammu'alaikum,

I don't beleive there is a full translation of the meaning of Quran available in Romanian language. There is, however, translation of some selected verses but I couldn't find any free site that has them. I find, though, this store that sell it for $5 *Link Removed by Admin, Ahmadiyya Are Not Muslims.. They believe ghulam ahmad was a Prophet. *Does your colleague speak any other language? The following site lists the language in which there is full translation of the Quran and those that have selected verses of the Quran translated *Link Removed by Admin, Ahmadiyya Are Not Muslims.. They believe ghulam ahmad was a Prophet. *

May Allah make a cause for guiding your colleague to Islam.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Audie7476.

I dont know if there is an translation but ill try to look INSALLAH. however if i find the holy Quran in Romanian ill let u know, then u can give me ur add and ill send it for u insallah. if thats ok whit our brother ameer the amdin??

and INSALLAH ur colleague maybe becom MOSLIM:)

your brother

audie7476 said:

Wassalaammu'alaikum,

Wa Ailaikoum Assalam Wa Rahemato Alalh wa Barakatuh
eventhough i don't know romanian language it seems for me a good articles, there are too good files :) and your friend can download a lot of files :)
i think the website will be updated soon because some links are statics

http://www.islam.ro/publicatii.html

home page : http://www.islam.ro/index.html

good luck

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: Audie 7476

I asked my Imam today and he will get the Quran in Romanian translation INSALLAH. it maybe take a week ? but when i have it ill send it to u by post INSALLAH. its my gift to ur colleague. ill let u.

your brother.

p.s if any Mod or Admin read this, can u pleas tell me if its ok Audie 7476 gives me he/her add so i can send the Quran ?? or do u now another way??

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I have seen that the Ahmadi people have made a translation, but as we should know they are not to be trusted. The Ahmadi group was made about 100 years ago and is a British colonial invention. They are not Muslims because they have weird beliefs, one of them being that Ghulam Ahmad (a man who died whilst sitting on the toilet) was their prophet. Astaghfirullah.

I will find out if there is a correct and good translation inshaALlah from Regents Park Mosque or another Sunni institution, if there is i will let you know.

Wasalam.

I recommend the sister Read an English translation if possible or another language. Or better still learn Arabic lol

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM

where did i link any ahmadiya site?? :astag:

pleas tell me if thats true im sorry, but i just cant find my posted ahmadiya links anywer ??

im a sunni Moslim.

truthseeker

Mabsoot said:

I suspect that the links you provided earlier, to the Ahmadi sites were a genuine mistake.

It is wasn't Beko29, I actually posted the links that you had removed. I didn't realize that first link is part of Ahmadi group. I came to it through google search. My apology for that and thanks for spotting it. I don't beleive that the second link, however, has to do anything with Ahmadi groups, it basically lists the languages in which there is a full translation of the meaning of the Quran. Correct if i'm wrong. Jazzak Allah Khayer.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
truthseeker said:
It is wasn't Beko29, I actually posted the links that you had removed. I didn't realize that first link is part of Ahmadi group. I came to it through google search. My apology for that and thanks for spotting it. I don't beleive that the second link, however, has to do anything with Ahmadi groups, it basically lists the languages in which there is a full translation of the meaning of the Quran. Correct if i'm wrong. Jazzak Allah Khayer.

Sorry it is late here! i got things mixed up, inshaallah no problems we have sorted this little confusion. Dont worry beeee happy.

Both the links i removed were Ahmadi ones. I remember checking each one.

Wasalam

audie7476

Jazakumullah khayr for all, brothers truthseeker, Beko29, Adil, and Mabsoot (I'm sorry I believe this is not your real name, but I can't remember it now). I didn't think my post would get many responses.
Let me tell the story of my colleague and how he wanted the copy of Qur'an. We were talking about Hajj, as I will go for Hajj insha Allah in December and please pray for me. I said to this colleague that the Hajj was a pilgrimage rite originally from the time of prophet Ibrahim (as). This colleague then mentioned about Lot (or prophet Lud as) and he recognized the story of prophet Lud. Our talk developed to stories of other prophets (peace be upon them) in Qur'an which have some similarities with what he had read in his childhood time, probably from Bible. At the end he asked me where he could get the copy of Quran translation. He didn't say it must be in Romanian, but I assume as he's from Romania then it will be easier for him to read it in his own language. I gave him the link to www.islamonline.net, it was the only thing I had in mind when he asked. At the moment we work in a university in Netherlands. I'm myself not a Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. Neither is English my mother tounge. I'm Indonesian. And I find it's not easy to read Quran translation in English (many times I have to consult my dictionary, or sometimes the meaning of some old words can't be found in modern dictionary). Therefore I thought it will be good for him to read the Quran translation in his own language.
:jazaak: Adil for the links. Insha Allah I will forward the links to the colleague.
And for all of you, truthseeker, Beko29 and Mabsoot, may Allah reward you for helping me out.
sister in Islam

truthseeker

audie7476 said:

Jazakumullah khayr for all, brothers truthseeker, Beko29, Adil, and Mabsoot (I'm sorry I believe this is not your real name, but I can't remember it now). I didn't think my post would get many responses.
Let me tell the story of my colleague and how he wanted the copy of Qur'an. We were talking about Hajj, as I will go for Hajj insha Allah in December and please pray for me. I said to this colleague that the Hajj was a pilgrimage rite originally from the time of prophet Ibrahim (as). This colleague then mentioned about Lot (or prophet Lud as) and he recognized the story of prophet Lud. Our talk developed to stories of other prophets (peace be upon them) in Qur'an which have some similarities with what he had read in his childhood time, probably from Bible. At the end he asked me where he could get the copy of Quran translation. He didn't say it must be in Romanian, but I assume as he's from Romania then it will be easier for him to read it in his own language. I gave him the link to www.islamonline.net, it was the only thing I had in mind when he asked. At the moment we work in a university in Netherlands. I'm myself not a Dutch and I don't speak Dutch. Neither is English my mother tounge. I'm Indonesian. And I find it's not easy to read Quran translation in English (many times I have to consult my dictionary, or sometimes the meaning of some old words can't be found in modern dictionary). Therefore I thought it will be good for him to read the Quran translation in his own language.
:jazaak: Adil for the links. Insha Allah I will forward the links to the colleague.
And for all of you, truthseeker, Beko29 and Mabsoot, may Allah reward you for helping me out.
sister in Islam

:wasalam: Sister,
Jazzak Allah Khayer for your effort to spread Allah word. I just want to give a link (in case you are not aware of). The site contains translations produced by King Fahad Complex of the Printing of the Holy Quran in KSA. Among the translation available, you will find one in Indonesian.

http://www.qurancomplex.com/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp?l=eng&t=eng&nSora=1&nAya=1