Crazy! Sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm Abdullah

This morning Sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi was arrested in Saudi.

After the arrest of some other imams, these days, now even he was arrested today ..

La hawla wala quwata illa billah..

News is published by the official website of the Shaikh on Facebook.

Source of news https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....313952105354633.71648.312634645486379&type=1

SubhanAllah I'm so choked! May Allah release the Sheikh immediately and protect him against any harm amin ya Rabb:dua:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

La Huwla Wa La Quwatta Illah Billah! May Allah hasten his release.

Anyone got any ideas as to why this happened?

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allahu a3lam ukthii, I'm not sure why he was arrested. It's just strange!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Why? And in the month of Ramadhaan, too...?

Do some digging ukhty, I'm sure you'll find something. I would if I had the time...

On a side note - just a little somethin' I noticed - but that image of him behind bars doesn't seem real.

Umm Abdullah

The sheikh was arrested because he supports Mursi and not the military coup in Egypt!

The news is for sure, Shaikh 'Arifi is detained.

Reports by Al-Barq and Cairo Today news says that the Saudi government are trying to negotiate with him to retract his support for Mursi and replace it by supporting the coup instead.

For those who aren't aware, Shaikh 'Airifi is perhaps the most known da'ya of today. He has more followers than any Arab personality in the entire Arab world with nearly 6 million follower, Masha'Allah. He means a lot to many people and even to the FSA have thanked his efforts for Syria. He's become somewhat of an Ambassador of Islam with his TV programs, international visits, dawah activities, and fierce advocacy for Islam. This is really big news for us all.

May Allah hasten his release.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...442378495.12846.100003894186160&type=1&ref=nf

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
its the time of fitnah and truth has become lie and lie is so loud that everyone is forced to believe it.may Allah protect our Imaan and give us the taufeeq to say kalimah at the time when we die. ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Ahh I see.

May Allah hasten shaykh Al `Areefi's release and may Allah make him steadfast upon the haqq, along with all the Muslim prisoner wrongly accused and unjustly held behind bars. Ameen.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I see - political arresting. Saudi rulers are similar like other arab rulers; they afraid raising interest of islam values among they own people. And Muslimbrotherhood like Morsi and his organization repserent this danger to those rulers whose wish to keep they power for decades - by the money, weapons and support of the USA...

Seeker-of-truth

Brothers, stop your foul comments against Saudi Arabia, this is merely speculation, if it was personal problems between the king and Muhammad al Arifi then the ulama would have intervened, why are you all so quick to rebel?
the ulama are in agreement with this decision and so it is upon us to accept it after hearing their evidence.
Muhammad Arifi went against the opinion of Saudi Arabia with his emotional comments.
Fear Allah and observe your limits, the learned men of Saudi Arabia are far better than you.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Brother; can´t we discuss about matters of Saudi arabia here at all or is it just bad to critize them too? Leaders in everywhere are just humans - and they make mistakes like humans.

Seeker-of-truth

Brother; can´t we discuss about matters of Saudi arabia here at all or is it just bad to critize them too? Leaders in everywhere are just humans - and they make mistakes like humans.

ofcourse they make mistakes, no one is infallible today, but why must you do it publicly, criticising the rulers is not for you. Leave it to those with knowledge, you will end up causing more trouble then good

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wr wb

SubhanAllah there has been no other news other than what was posted , it breaks the heart to hear the news ...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
ofcourse they make mistakes, no one is infallible today, but why must you do it publicly, criticising the rulers is not for you. Leave it to those with knowledge, you will end up causing more trouble then good

Criticising rulers is not allowed? Why it shouldn´t make in public? o_O In what century you really live, brother? Comparing, I have seen here several times criticism about Obama and his policy. That´s too should stop then? Ruler is a ruler.

Ok, could someone who has more knowledge than I have, explain here why he was arrested?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Brothers, stop your foul comments against Saudi Arabia, this is merely speculation, if it was personal problems between the king and Muhammad al Arifi then the ulama would have intervened, why are you all so quick to rebel?
the ulama are in agreement with this decision and so it is upon us to accept it after hearing their evidence.
Muhammad Arifi went against the opinion of Saudi Arabia with his emotional comments.
Fear Allah and observe your limits, the learned men of Saudi Arabia are far better than you.
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Two of us mentioned the king and both of us are sisters. What brother are you addressing?

Secondly, if I'm the one who you think is using fowl language, then I haven't especially against KSA. I praised the king a lil and it's only the truth. All the Muslim rulers are downright tyrants serving the kuffar, king Abdullah is no different. And I never said I'm better than the learnt men of KSA. So don't be quick to judge, but it's okay, I forgive you.

sister, that a masterpiece lol. calm down roza de sir ta khatalee da khorayee calm down
No. I'm not angry. Just being "cheeky" to put it nicely;). Lol! Pa kulu forum ke pukhto ma wayay. (Don't speak in pushto in open forums=p)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

It's Ramadhaan, focus on better things please. Thing is, the sister posted the 'what' part only, not the why's and how's and we should know better than to judge and make assumptions without knowing the full story.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Blame Ourselves or Blame the Rulers

Prepared by Dr Saleh as Saleh
( May Allah grant him ferdous al'a'laa )
Taken from www.arabic-courses.com

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) talked about what people think is the fitnah of "our times", i.e. meaning his own times, but this applies just as well to the contemporary fitnah of our own times. About the ways of Allaah (I) in this creation vis-a-vis the rulers and the ruled, he said :

"And contemplate Allaah's (I) Wisdom when He made people of authority, making them a reflection of the ruled. It is as if the deeds of the ruled appear in the form and deeds of their rulers :

if the ruled are upright, then their rulers will be upright

if the ruled incline away from uprightness, then their rulers will do the same to them

if the ruled transgress and oppress, then their rulers will do the same to them

if there appears deception and plotting from the ruled, then it will be the same from their rulers

if the ruled take away the rights of the people and become miser as to the rights of others, then their rulers will do the same to them and deprive them of their rights

if the ruled take away from the oppressed /weak among them that which they deserve not to take in their transactions with them, then their rulers will do that towards the ruled's wealth and take what they deserve not, and impose on the ruled taxes and assignments

and whenever the ruled take from the oppressed and weak unjustly, then their rulers will do the same to them and take it by force

so the actions of the ruled appear in the actions of the rulers and it is not in the Divine Wisdom that Allaah (I) assigns authority over the wicked and evils ones, EXCEPT to the ones who are of their own kind

Since the first generation was of the best generation and of the most righteous, ... so were their leaders righteous

It is not befitting Allaah's Wisdaom that in "our times" (Ibnul Qayyim's times) that those assigned to authority over us be the like of Muaawiya and 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz, not to mention Abu Bakr and 'Umar. The leaders of those before us were in accordance with their own conditions and ranks. Our leaders are in accordance with our own condition and rank. In both cases, this is entailed by the Wisdom of Allaah (I)."

Such is the conclusion of Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullah) concerning his times, i.e. the 8th century A.H., so what do you think about our own times?

The Wisdom of Allaah (I) pertains to His Attributes. He puts things in accordance with His Hikmah and puts them in their proper places with what fits. The Wisdom of Allaah (I) has a noble and most perfect objective.

As for those who hasten in making these roads for "deliverance" and see getting rid of the rulers as the solution to their problems, they confuse symptoms and disease.

The rulers are seen as being the causes when in reality they are only the symptoms. The true illness is within the ruled. Therefore, all endeavors towards finding a solution should focus on the ruled themselves.

The deeds of the ruled are reflected in the deeds of the people having authority over them. When the people are not ready and are away from the deen of Allaah, who would you expect them to deserve as rulers?

Prepared by Dr saleh as Saleh
( May Allah grant him ferdous al'a'laa)

I'm re-posting brother Al-kashmiri's post from the Blame Ourselves or Blame the Rulers thread - i'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Inshaa'Allaah it serves as a reminder for us.

You want to see a change in the Ummah, then fix your condition and the conditions of those around you first and then make du`aa for the Muslim rulers (Bashar al-Assad is not included) to be upright. But keep your negative remarks about them to yourselves. It does more harm than good. It causes division, not unity as you would think.

May Allaah `azza wa jalla guide us all.

And I said this earlier but I'll say it again, it is Ramadhaan - make the most of it while you have the chance.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

It's Ramadhaan, focus on better things please. Thing is, the sister posted the 'what' part only, not the why's and how's and we should know better than to judge and make assumptions without knowing the full story.
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

She said why, and someone else confirmed it to me too. The 'why' part really "hurts", but I'll take your advice anyway and remove my "praise poem" from my post. Can't say "no" to you=).

Status
Not open for further replies.