News Shelling Ruins of Donetsk Airport .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Pro-Russian rebels, speaking as they were taking journalists on a tour of what is left of Donetsk airport, accused Ukrainian forces of violating the ceasefire agreement. Sounds of shelling resonated through the air as the rebel commanders led a group of Russian and foreign media around the ruins of the terminal buildings.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fighting rages near Debaltseve despite ceasefire deal.
Despite the cease-fire deal brokered by European leaders last week, intense artillery exchanges between Ukrainian government forces and Russian-backed separatists have persisted on the outskirts of the embattled town of Debaltseve.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ukraine says it cannot start to withdraw heavy weapons from the east
23/02 19:10 CET
TheUkrainemilitary cannot start to withdraw its heavy weapons from the front line in the east as separatist rebels have not ceased firing, a spokesman said.
Kyiv called onRussiato bring its influence to bear on the rebels while Germany voiced concern there is still no “comprehensive ceasefire” in place.
Kyiv said two of its soldiers were killed in overnight fighting while rebels reported one death on their side.
“Main forces of rebels are concentrated in the direction of Donetsk and Horlivka. At the same time, the enemy does not give up attempts to storm our positions in the residential area of Shirokine and in the direction of Mariupol,” told reporters.
In Donetsk there were celebrations for an annual holiday originally known as Red Army Day which is celebrated across the former Soviet Union.
Medals were awarded and Russian flags waved in the shadow of a giant statue of Lenin in the main square.
It’s believed the rebels will not start their pullback of fighters until the public holiday is over.
Copyright © 2015euronews