Shia Cursing Sahaba in the Prayers

Rebaz

[yt]1InqnbjvNrI[/yt]

I was just serching for islam over youtube and came over this video.
It's pretty sad act but if you look close the people behind the imam moves before him.

Edited by admin: Video of Rafida Shia praying and Reviling the Mother of Believers, A'ishah, as well as the great close friends of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa slaam) Abu Bakr and Umar and Uthmaan.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaikkum, I do not know how someone can stop picking faults when they (the shia''s) curse the flagbearers of islaam, namely abu bakr, 'umar, 'uthmaan. These companions were loved by the Prophet Muhammed salallahu 'alaihi wa salaam, and scholars of the past have said that it is the creed of Ahlus sunnah wal jamah that the none of us reviles them and some of them said that the one who curses the sahabah has committed kufr.

Ibn 'Ab-bâs (radhiAllahu anhu) said: “Do not revile the Companions of Allâh's Messenger :)saw2:), for one hour spent with Allâh's Mesenger :)saw2:) by one of them is better than a good deed of one of you (done) for forty years.”

The Prophet :)saw2:) said:
“Do not revile my Companions! Do not revile my Companions! For by the One whose Hand my soul is in, if one of you were to give away the size of mount Uhud in gold for charity, it would not equal a mudd of one of them nor even half of it.”

Khatîb Al-Baghdâdî reports a narration with the chain connected to Abu Zur'ah, in his book Al-Kifâyah:

“If you see a man seeking to belittle anyone amongst the Companions of Allâh's Messenger :)saw2:), then know that he is a heretic (zindîq). This is because according to us the Messenger of Allâh :)saw2:) is true and the Qur'ân is true, and the only ones who brought this Qur'ân and the Sunan (plural of Sunnah) to us are the Companions of Allâh's Messenger :)saw2:). They only wish to disparage and demolish our witnesses so that they can nullify the Book and the Sunnah, whereas they are more deserving of being disparaged for they are the heretics (zanâdiqah).”

Shaykh Abdul Muhsin Al 'Abbaad hafidhullah, in his book on "Creed of Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jama'ah concerning the Sahabah", quotes Imaam at Tahawi's statment (from the book: Creed of Ahl-us-Sunnah):

"We love the Companions of Allâh's Messenger :)saw2:). We do not go to extremes in the love for anyone amongst them, nor do we absolve ourselves from any of them. We hate anyone that hates them or anyone that speaks ill of them. We do not mention them except with good. Loving them is Dîn, Îmân and Ihsân and hating them is Kufr, Nifâq (hypocrisy) and Tughyân (transgression).”

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Barakallaahu feeka akh Mabsoot for putting up the video back. I guess muslims need to watch things like this more, so that they can hate these rafidi for the sake of Allaah. I don't understand what has happened to the whole issue of Al Walaa' wal Baraa' amongst the muslims. Why would someone associate themselves to these filthy people when they curse those companions of Muhammed :saw2: and strove to preserve this religion, by the will of Allaah azza wa jal. These companions are those who were chosen by Allaah as the companions of the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: and were given glad tidings of paradise ¬_¬ *sigh* when will muslims ever wake up?