shoplifting

soeurette

While I agree there are injustices in the western law system...I do want to point out for most criminals in the prison system, prison isn't a luxury. While yes you are recieving, food, shelter and television, you are probably going to be constantly alert watching your back because it is likely you can get beat or killed in a heart beat.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Al7amdulillah Islam can solve all these problems .
For example you have SA , my beloved country .. Al7amdulillah here the Islamic rules are applied so that numbers of theives & rapes & crimes are very few comparing with the west .
I know there are some crimes appeared last years but it still very few comparing with the west .

Once I read one year we had 15 rape cases in SA , I was shocked bcz It's very much , actually I think it its 2 a year :cool:

The recent crimes more of them are from the foreginers workers , espcially Hindus .

I said this bcz I wanna the world to know how Islam is great and can solve every thing

Pray for my country , there are many seculars want to change the rules :( But I'm sure they cannot .. in sha'a Allah .

I'm proud of you my sister Hana .. May Allah bless you honey and make you live in hana :)

* Hana means peaceful , pleased life , and happiness ^_^

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
you have made a very good point, but in islam, only murder and rape is punishable by death. can u imagine if western countries adopted shariah? there would be little or no murder, rape, theft it would be great, you could walk in the city centre at night and not worry about getting attacked. but i guess you would still take precautions, regardless.

:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
well just thought that i would like to share my experience when i was at oman recently
mashaAllah sister
do u know that women can freely walk outside alone even at night
without having any fear of being attacked or disturbed by men
but surely it must be in one condition -that they wear their traditional clothes ; an abaya that is called - its the long clothes all in black but the women isnt necessarily have to close their face
well the point is- they can go outside freely without any fear and yes i see many people even walk in the night becos its safe there
my cousin who works there said so too
but of course its always advisable for women that wants to go out to bring along their mahram with them
and the social life between men and women there are nearly to none
becos even at their homes-men and women eat at separate living rooms
i guess most arab countries are like that
and i think it must be the same in SA as our dear sister KSA_lover said
mashaAllah how nice it would be if all countries are like that
anyways sorry cos it isnt much related to the topic of this thread
barakallahu fikum
:wasalam:

hana*

It's very sad that common thievery, sexual abuse and everything else happens in an age where we can split atoms, send people into space and transplant hearts. Insha'Allah we can use Islam to solve these problems :)

Alhamdulillah it was partly through brothers and sisters such as yourself who I came across in work and studies that pointed me in the direction of Islam :) keep up the good work!

thank you nick from manchester, that means alot :D hows the faith going?

hana*

Al7amdulillah Islam can solve all these problems .
For example you have SA , my beloved country .. Al7amdulillah here the Islamic rules are applied so that numbers of theives & rapes & crimes are very few comparing with the west .
I know there are some crimes appeared last years but it still very few comparing with the west .

Once I read one year we had 15 rape cases in SA , I was shocked bcz It's very much , actually I think it its 2 a year :cool:

The recent crimes more of them are from the foreginers workers , espcially Hindus .

I said this bcz I wanna the world to know how Islam is great and can solve every thing

Pray for my country , there are many seculars want to change the rules :( But I'm sure they cannot .. in sha'a Allah .

I'm proud of you my sister Hana .. May Allah bless you honey and make you live in hana :)

* Hana means peaceful , pleased life , and happiness ^_^

thank you sis ksalover, thats so nice of you :D yep hana means happines :D :D

hana*

:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
well just thought that i would like to share my experience when i was at oman recently
mashaAllah sister
do u know that women can freely walk outside alone even at night
without having any fear of being attacked or disturbed by men
but surely it must be in one condition -that they wear their traditional clothes ; an abaya that is called - its the long clothes all in black but the women isnt necessarily have to close their face
well the point is- they can go outside freely without any fear and yes i see many people even walk in the night becos its safe there
my cousin who works there said so too
but of course its always advisable for women that wants to go out to bring along their mahram with them
and the social life between men and women there are nearly to none
becos even at their homes-men and women eat at separate living rooms
i guess most arab countries are like that
and i think it must be the same in SA as our dear sister KSA_lover said
mashaAllah how nice it would be if all countries are like that
anyways sorry cos it isnt much related to the topic of this thread
barakallahu fikum

YEP thats true, i used to go to taraweeh prayers at night in syria in ramadan alone, it was great, no worry of being attacked or raped!

adam_arb

Yes and in Islamic Law interest or rape etc. aren't taken lightly either - but why would people in high places (in the Europe and even Asia where I come from) like so fair system? :) They just love haraam (Islamically not permissible) money and this world so much.

Because shaytan has messed them up badly

ManchesterNick

thank you nick from manchester, that means alot :D hows the faith going?

Alhamdulillah my Iman is growing all the time but with the nature of my work, I find it hard to pray at the right times and have to do a lot of make-up prayers later. I fasted for the ten days leading to Eid, but then was alone at Eid. Well, I always had Allah :D

Keep up the good work :) you make a difference :D

hana*

Alhamdulillah my Iman is growing all the time but with the nature of my work, I find it hard to pray at the right times and have to do a lot of make-up prayers later. I fasted for the ten days leading to Eid, but then was alone at Eid. Well, I always had Allah :D

it is people like you that always inspire me, im amazed by youre growth of islam in such a short period. i know its hard to pray sometimes,it can be like that in pharmacy... this is our struggle and test and we will be rewarded enourmously for it.

like you said nick, you are not alone, you have Allah and He most certainly likes you and guided you out of millions...no BILLIONS mashaAllah. through you inshaAllah, many will be guided to Islam :)

ummsami89

Salam aliakum. I work in a national dept store as a sales associate. And yes, it is getting very busy and full of shoplifters. Yesterday we had 2 known attempts at shoplifting. And, one of them, a woman had her 3 year old child go behind the register and get a bag so she could attempt to steal about $300 worth of Ralph Lauren clothes for boys. I just couldnt believe it. And the husband came and got her kids and acted like she didn't do anything wrong.

:salam2:

أبو هريرة
الجماعة بركة والثريد بركة والسحور بركة زاد أنس والمشورة بركة

النعمان بن بشير
الجماعة بركة والفرقة عذاب
الفردوس بمأثور الخطاب

just a reminder, u need to take an action so you could get a blessing. isolation, is what a person chooses for him/her self, and it is correlated with punishment rather than blessing.

Allah ya3lam,

give yourself time to grow, and stay consistent, and make much duaa. may Allah guide us all.