Should I Go For It??..plz help

Umm_Laith

assalamu aleykum,

my name is Hafsa and i live the UK. i need you to help me nd advise me on th following issue that hs happend to me lately. the thing is this. This brother asked to marry and i dont know if i should go for it as i believe im 2 young as im only 15. but th brother is 20 and he is very reigious and masha allah whe i looked at im helook like a good brother masha allah. my mum told me that i should go for it. but i fear that i might laughed ain school or by eolder sisters....plz help me out!!!! God bless yu all

IbnAhmad

assalamu aleykum,

my name is Hafsa and i live the UK. i need you to help me nd advise me on th following issue that hs happend to me lately. the thing is this. This brother asked to marry and i dont know if i should go for it as i believe im 2 young as im only 15. but th brother is 20 and he is very reigious and masha allah whe i looked at im helook like a good brother masha allah. my mum told me that i should go for it. but i fear that i might laughed ain school or by eolder sisters....plz help me out!!!! God bless yu all

salaam hafsa :)

first of all welcome to TTI...:D

i just wanted to ask...how about you wait until you finish school and then marry...i'm sure the brother can wait??
maybe you can tell him that..yehh you would marry him if he is prepared to wait a short while...

may allah swt make it easy for your dear sis...amiin

keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaam 'alaykum :)

Sister i just want to say that if you think you are prepared physically, mentally .. GO FOR IT!! lol
Really sister, dont care what others think... its your life :)

May Allah help you.

p.s. Do istikhaara too

Wassalaam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Sister in these sort of big decisions i suggest you pray to Allah for guidance and support, pray istikhara and you choice will become clear.

He may appear to be a good brother but you may not have the same ideas and hopes. i hope i didnt offend you in any way but before we enter big decisions like this we must learn more about the person your marrying and if you dont feel ready you dont always have to get married now its your choice sister..

Marriage is a big commitment dont rush it inshallah

And i dont think anyone here or there can tell you go for it marry him because as you say you may not feel ready just Trust in Allah he is the disposer of all your affairs so turn to him for guidance.

:wasalam: